Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Lol that's so Asian xD

(I can say that cause I'm Asian :P)

That's true. I can say that because, I live in an Asian neighborhood, where half the people don't speak English, and cannot be offended.

Aww, Ryan. :) *pats head*

I vant to sleep. Very very much. But I can't. Because I have homework. But I'm really sleepy because I was at the drive-in movies 'til 3 AM last night. And I got home at 4. T_T I NEED SLEEP.

The icecream topic is good though. Remember the Moose Tracks? Oh wait, that was in an unmentionable topic on non *ahem* threads...understand what I am saying?

I remember that. I was bummed though, because then I wanted Moose Tracks, but couldn't get any.

...I totally thought it was 2011 when I said that. Way to lose track of time, self. xD

Don't feel bad. I'm still trying to figure out the date today, even after looking at a calendar... several times.

Don't forget war. We are on the brink of World War 3.

My parents used to get on my sister for starting WW3 in the house. By the time she moved out, we were probably at WW323

I don't even like video game violence.

Me too. My husband loves the sniper games/1st person shooters/zombie/combat. I can't deal with that stuff.

And it's not possible to rent PC games.

Have you checked at a library? Our libraries here rent out Video games (Xbox 360, Wii), computer games, etc.

Me too. My husband loves the sniper games/1st person shooters/zombie/combat. I can't deal with that stuff.

Have you checked at a library? Our libraries here rent out Video games (Xbox 360, Wii), computer games, etc.

I play all types of games. Shooters, RPGs, Platformers, Puzzles, everything. If I like it, then I like it.

Yes I've checked the library. Yes they do have PC games, but a very limited amount. And Sims 3 isn't there.

I remember trying to play Theme Park. I was horrible at it. My sister was awesome though, so I'd sit and watch her build parks for hours. When my dad got us RCT, it was the first theme park/roller coaster game I could play well.

But regardless of what my husband says, I'm not good with games. I just happened to pick up Maple Story and Diablo II quickly. He thinks I'm a "natural gamer." :laughingsmiley: