Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

What will WW3 be about?

the war going on in Africa?

Iran has a hold of nulear missiles, and Obama is THIS close to starting a war with them. If this happens, the world will erupt into war.

Africa cannot make WW3 on it's own.

I really don't know that much about the wars going on... War is a complicated and inconsistent mess that I really don't even want to pretend like I try to understand it. All I'm focused on is getting life through as it is personally. I'm not gonna overthink it (which is hard 'cause that's what I naturally do).

*hands newspaper* I don't want to look at it, so you can have it. I'm not big on death and destruction.

I'm ok with death and destruction in video games, where it isn't real.

In real life it's just terrible.

I love MW2. :O

So, how mad would you 2 be if I posted a video of 9/11?

I thought you said you didn't have a PS3 or 360.

That's real violence, and it's a terrible attack. I have a documentary on 9/11, so I'll be able to handle it though.

And try to remember Livvy, I'm in NY. So the attack hits harder for NYers, and even HARDER for those whom actually lost someone in the attack.

I don't. You can play it on PC.

I know, but who plays PC anymore other than to play Left 4 Dead and WoW? I don't know a single person who plays PC, and plays any other games except for those two.

I play Sims on PC...and digimon battle (MMO). There's tons of people playing starcraft two also. There's even a starcraft two class at the University of Florida.

I started a new game on 3 yesterday. I don't like to play my games with my children because it starts getting...different. I dunno. I'd rather just play until my character dies and then start a new game with different aspects. In this game he's a chef who married a journalist :D

I know, but who plays PC anymore other than to play Left 4 Dead and WoW? I don't know a single person who plays PC, and plays any other games except for those two.

I play more on the PC than anything else, and play neither Left 4 Dead or WoW. I actually play a free 7 year old game more than anything else :P

There's even a starcraft two class at the University of Florida.

:eh:

I play tons of things on PC. Steam helps. I have played Batman: Arkham Asylum, DragonAge: Origins (with two expansions), Spore (+C&C), KotOR, and a bunch of free Steam games. That's just with my new personal laptop.

I'd like to see a good job you can get with a degree in StarCraft 2. XD