Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

The play is called Rumors. If you want to see my costume and some of my lines, click the logo in my siggy and look for Livvy- Er, Cookie...somethingorother.

*twitches* ICING? WHERE?! *hides under snack table* I- icing? *sniffs* Icing. :evil:

It's a line. :P The video is pictures of my "g-dawful evening gown" (as said by the script) and video of me saying some of my lines.

Laura is currently... ummmm... whatever-she-decides-her-name-should-be-at-the-time.

Captain Awesomepants. That's what her name is now!

And meh. I'm not too hurt. Only a little hurt that you didn't bother to watch the whole video before making a judgment. But whatever. The part isn't so funny out of context.

No. Don't you know about 2012?

I'm joking. Though how do you know that exact date?

2012 doesn't exist. If it did it's December 21st, my brother's birthday.

I know because the sun was formed about 4 billion years ago. And scientists say that the sun is ABOUT halfway through its lifespan. This means we have 4 or 5 billion years before the sun grows in size, engulfing Mercury, Venus, Earth and Mars. However, it is most likely that Earth will have moved on to another planet/galaxy.

But this is IF we don't destroy the Earth via pollution and war.