Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Err... well, you see, there was this thing... and then some stuff happened... and my fingers... and yeah. I'm sure you understand.

Seriously though, I have a bad habit of popping my knuckles. It started hurting my index finger really badly, so I taped my index and middle finger together to let it heal.

I hope to be one someday. :) And I'm a strong believer in medical tape. It has a lot of uses. Taping them together prevents me from popping it again, and also allows the hurting finger to rest; the finger it's taped to does the work.

And no, that's Bandaids. ;) Give a kid a Bandaid and they're instantly better.

Seriously though, I have a bad habit of popping my knuckles.

I have that habit too, but to a more extreme level. I crack my knuckles, my toes, my wrists, my arms, legs, spine, and I used to crack my neck until Dr Oz said that it could cause a stroke if you don't do it right.

I must find a way to download Asylum...I...MUST...GET...

I'm in. Anyone home? I'm loving the new game. It's probably the closest I'll ever get to WoW on neopets :P

I hate WoW.

Must...get...Asylum....somehow....even if I have to....download it...

I dislike World of Warcraft, solely because a guy I was crushing on in 9th grade chose WoW over me.

That's one of the reasons I don't like WoW. Because the players think they're better than everyone else just because they have WoW, and that they'll kill their own parents just to keep their account.

And because it's plain out boring.

Nail polish is also incredibly useful. Discouragement for nail-biting, liquid bandaid for small scratches, suffocation for chiggers, etc...

Agreed. ;) I use it as an excuse to get my nails done! :P I bite my nails when stressed and stuff. *bites nails*

And about the WoW, I dislike it as well. Although it did bring me and my bf together...

You have a boyfriend, Bean? Aww. ^_^ I've never dated anyone. But I'm okay with that. Who needs guys anyway? :rolleyes_anim:

Plus, I don't have time for a boyfriend. I don't even have time to sleep as much as I should.

Yeah I do. :* He is really nice and...I think I will end here because it might make some people uncomfortable. *looks at male HOP posters* ;)

I was like that too, and then all of the guys in my grade changed...so...

Aww livvy, its ok. But you dont need it because you arent ashamed. :laughingsmiley: I have had a bunch of bfs, but I really like the guy I am with now...so I hope I wont be breaking up with him soon.

What's he like? Details, Bean! Details! :P

It only gets weird around prom. Is he asking as a friend, or a potential date? Do I go with a guy, or friend group? Last year I went with my guy friend, but he was a senior. This year... I think I know who I wanna ask. ;) He's adorably exactly my height.

Awww, you are so nice livvy! He is really sweet and funny and wants to hang out with me more than his friends and he is super hot and <3 . Yeah. :laughingsmiley:

AWWWWWW!!! And when a guy asks you to prom, its not as a friend. ;)