Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Woah. What a way to look at a Draik CAV! The pictures look cool. :)

That's not how I see a Draik.

Woah @ the pictures. :O

I know.

CAV, those are all western dragons.

Jhon, I know the differences between dragons. I perfer western dragons above all else. Don't try to lecture me.

I don't really like Chinese dragons. But I like Draiks better than Scorchios.

SUBJECT CHANGE!

Who likes Mario games?

I like Mario games. I'm probably gonna get Galaxy 2 some time, maybe this weekend, though I'm trying to take it easy on video games for a while. In a few months I'll get going again, as I currently have LittleBigPlanet 2 on preorder, and am gonna get the 3DS when it comes out. It has really awesome games set for launch, though I haven't really seen the 3D for myself yet.

For now though, I'm trying to focus on other things.

CAV it's not a lecture if he says two lines. And Jhon didn't even say anything about dragons, so no need to yell.

Read this post:

CAV, those are all western dragons. Chinese dragons look more like this:

The purpose of the Scorchio/Draik difference is probably more like Scorchios being designed as cuter and pet-friendly. While Draiks are a bit more realistic Medieval-wise.

And an American dragon is something different completely.

He misread my earlier post, and tried to lecture me on something I obviously know.

He misread my earlier post, and tried to lecture me on something I obviously know.

I know (but it wasn't even a lecture). Read these posts. They're in order.

Jhon, I know the differences between dragons. I perfer western dragons above all else. Don't try to lecture me.

I like Mario games. I'm probably gonna get Galaxy 2 some time, maybe this weekend, though I'm trying to take it easy on video games for a while. In a few months I'll get going again, as I currently have LittleBigPlanet 2 on preorder, and am gonna get the 3DS when it comes out. It has really awesome games set for launch, though I haven't really seen the 3D for myself yet.

For now though, I'm trying to focus on other things.

Dragons are still cool, especially westerns, WHICH I ALREADY KNEW THE DIFFERENCE, Jhon.

Was there really any need for the second post? AND DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO TALK LIKE THIS?!?

Was there really any need for the second post? AND DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO TALK LIKE THIS?!?

This depends on weither or not he saw my post, in which he should've responded.

And yes I had to TALK LIKE THIS, in case he didn't get the message.

Chillax, people. It's cool. I'm not offended. CAV was, but I'm okay with that. No need to light a fuse. Let's just move on. -_-

Quote of the moment. Let's settle down guys. ;)

But I love watching e-drama!! Man, you guys are no fun. I already had some popcorn in the microwave. :(

Yes, cause I'm always the one that has to entertain those that aren't involved.

This really bites.

We already have a kid with a bike though Livvy. :bike:

If somebody comes up with a rap, I could make a beat. I have a program to do it. Ooh, we could make a video of that person rapping to my beat! But then the smiley gets put out of the equation... :/

You could make the image really big and use it as the video image with beat and rap as background audio. Wouldn't be very exciting, but it'd showcase the smiley.

And that's not a bicycle. That's a very different kind of bike.