Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I have like, 6-8 James Rollins books checked out from the library. Then I have the Terry Goodkind books at home to read. As well as Court of the Sun that I got at Barnes and Noble. And the Jurassic Park books.

I don't get much reading done at work anymore. I'm too distracted with playing games on NP. I'm at 48% of my goal, to get my Draik. So I'm focusing on that like crazy. I'm hoping to get it in like, 4-5 months.

Wow. That's pretty neat. I haven't been doing much on neo lately - just my dailies. Last week was kinda busy. I know I've mentioned this before, but sometimes I have a hard time deciding what to do on neo.

I probably should work on my shop a bit.

I should play some games or something. I haven't really been earning recently. Or I could try restocking again... I'm way too easily distracted sometimes though. :) (I know I've said this before too.)

I wasn't expecting to have extra time today. Usually the boyfriend and I do a lot on weekends, but he's gone all weekend. I was supposed to go out last night, but never heard from my friends. The friend I had plans with today went to California instead. (I'm totally jealous - I've been trying to get out of town for months.)

I've been wanting to do a lot of social stuff before I get into school because I know I'll be super busy, but a lot of it hasn't worked out, so I'm a little bummed.

I really need to get out more, but things have just been too crazy. Work is crazy, which always leaves me really tired. We're trying to get things figured out to move in a couple weeks. I've been helping out my mom, since my dad's in Alaska for a month. I drop by quite a few days after work, bring her library books and have a chai with her.

But I'm just so drained.

I understand. That's why it's so frustrating for me now - I know I'll be busier, more tired, etc. later and maybe not feel like doing stuff. I do now, and there's nothing. :whistle: (I guess I could make stuff to do.)

That must be really tiring to go to work, help your mom, and prepare to move all at the same time. I can see why you'd be drained after all that.

hm, now I feel like some tea.

*makes chai tea for Spritzie*

The Narnia series. *explodes with words for that* They're so confusing! I mean, they're really well-written, and don't get me wrong, I enjoyed them a lot, but some of them are almost trippy in how... deep and simultaneously children's-book-y they are! *really doesn't have words for this* One good thing about them: There is not a single predictable line in those books.

You think those are bad, try reading some of his other stuff, the science fiction series, the space triliogy, wow, intense. But CS Lewis is an amazing man and author. I love the way he writes about theology. But I've actually only read the Lion, witch, and wardrobe of the Narnia books. It was good but a super quick read, less than 2 hours I'd say.

Anywhere would be ideal. Long Beach, CA would be nice. Anchorage, AK. Melbourne Beach, FL.

I thought you were going to say Long Beach Island and I was like woah, thats by me or Long Island which is also relatively near me, but then I found my reading skills and it did not say those things...

Beaches are good, like San Diego or Hawaii. :D

I agree with you there *pokes location*

But it's different. The Narnia series aren't really connected completely. It's the same way you don't have to learn about WWI to learn about WWII.

No they are not. But still. You should do ALL the books.

It was good. And I dont think that the Narnia books are really connected. *googles* Nope, they arent. :)

Like I said above.

The Narnia series. *explodes with words for that* They're so confusing!

And I didn't know they had movies out for all of them.

I understand them. Do I have some sort of super power?

And they have movies for Lion, Witch, & the Wardrobe, Prince Caspian, and there's gonna be one for Voage of the Dawn Treader this year. No other books were made to movies.

Okay! I'm on page 469 of that book I started yesterday, i'm taking a break. xD

I WILL have it done before I go to bed though and will start and finish the next one in the series tomorrow. :O

CAV, from this point forward you are Super CAV. You have to promise to use your powers for good though. :O

CAV, from this point forward you are Super CAV. You have to promise to use your powers for good though. :O

Ok. But how about Darth CAV? That sounds much better for when I use my powers for evil good.

It's Super CAV or Super Woman. You pick. :P

(Oh, and the Super Woman costume only comes in hot pink. ;) )

For the last time, I am not a woman. I am male. I'm going to upload a profile pic soon, just for proof.

No they are not. But still. You should do ALL the books.

Yes, you should definitely read the whole series. But my point is you really don't need to read The Magician's Nephew to understand The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe, and that applies to just about every other book. There are some returning characters though, and it's cool to watch out for them.

Blech, fleas. I'm glad to say I've never encountered them before.

The good thing about fleas is that they don't particularly care to live on humans. The bad thing is that they don't have a problem living OFF humans either. They'll still bite. <_<

EDIT: Ooh, I wanna be someone! But I haven't actually seen Star Wars, so... someone pick someone who fits my character. :D