Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yes, Noog, I saw it. I was like: "So many staffers... o_O *hides*"

But Ryan, that would be terribly unfair to the newbies. I'd hate to go to a forum and learn there were epic smileys I couldn't use! D=

What would EM perks be?

I haven't had a chance to pleasure-read in forever. I'll keep the Sword of Truth series in mind.

Yeah, that's a good point, Livvy.

EM perks.... let's see... I have no idea. Yet.

That's a lot of what I do at work. I've been reading James Rollins recently. I read Matthew Reilly's Jack West series. (That was amazing.)

What kind of books does she write?

My favorite is more, legal thriller, or kind of, action. (James Rollins' Sigma series, is like a government program, with former military that does technology type stuff)

I guess it's kinda like that. Ever heard of the "Among the -insert word here-" (Edit: That's not a censor btw, it's just each book has a similar name only changed by that word in the title.-)

If not, it's a series about the government banning any family from having more than 2 children and it focuses on one of the lives of an illegal child. Very interesting to read, and alot of cliffhangers. ohmy.gif

I have so many books to recommend!

The Mismantle Chronicles

Anything by Margeret Peterson Haddix(Shes so epic, I forced myself to read a Cinderella style book which turned out to be far from that story and quite awsome)

That new "Seekers" series by Erin Hunter can't live up to the Warriors series but still isn't too bad.

The Last Apprentice

The Rangers Apprentice

Eldest and Brisingr of the Eragon series

I loved all these series! :O

My Eragon book was bought when it first came out and Christopher Paolini was only planning to do three books not 4 so it says "The inheritance Trilogy" on it :laughingsmiley:

This was my face when I read he was writing 4 :woot:

This is my face now and I not so patiently wait for the last book <_<

Bleh, I feel very... flat today. Does that make sense? I don't know why, I just feel kinda like I'm on auto-pilot. And this bothers me, because with mum out of the house, I was planning on making another HeyTDN video. But since I don't have the enthusiasm for that, I should probably work on summer reading stuff... but I don't really have the energy for that either. It's like a fever feeling, but minus the fever.

I know what you mean Livvy. I've been feeling that way today too.

Friday the 13th! :P

I've actually been feeling pretty zen today. It's nice :)

There are a lot of good books I'd recommend. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak is really good. I also enjoyed Fahrenheit 451. Michael Crichton has some pretty good books like Prey or Andromeda Strain. And there are more but they're more fantasy and I'm not sure you'd want to read them.

Friday the 13th has flattened me! :O *is smushed*

I didn't like Fahrenheit 451. I'm just not a fan of the "Society is terrible and oppressive" theme that my English teachers seem to so enjoy.

I actually enjoyed that book! I normally hate any book that I have to read for an assignment, but I liked that one. :)

Too bad I don't remember most of it.

I don't think it says society is that way, but it points out that that's where it's kinda heading, and making people realize it's probably not what they want. And I kinda liked some of the concepts. Like having an open mind and practicing humility.

But the part I didn't like was where Clarisse dies. She was my favorite character :(

My Eragon book was bought when it first came out and Christopher Paolini was only planning to do three books not 4 so it says "The inheritance Trilogy" on it :laughingsmiley:

This was my face when I read he was writing 4 :woot:

This is my face now and I not so patiently wait for the last book <_<

My version just says "Inheritance." It's the paperback version from 2005.

Noog is actually making me want to read that again. :D

I WANT FOURTH BOOK D=< *rageface*