Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

SPM?

Super Paper Mario? :P It's not as good as the first paper mario, and DEFINITELY will never match up to Super Mario RPG, but it's still a good game with a decent storyline.

My Wii broke. I thought that it was forever gone, and that I lost ALL the files I worked on. But the Power Cord was busted, so I got a new one when I got Mario Galaxy 2 (AKA the greatest game of all time).

Check your power cord. If it looks ripped, ruptured, or such, then you need to get a new one. Gamestop sells power cords for $20.

The wii isn't the best console by far.

I like the PS3 more, as a console, but they barely ever release any good games for it. That's why the wii stays at the top.

Once Natal (Kinect, whatever) is released though, I think that family entertainment will move from wii to 360.

The wii isn't the best console by far.

Once Natal (Kinect, whatever) is released though, I think that family entertainment will move from wii to 360.

The Wii is the best. But that's my thought.

Why do we argue about consoles anyway? I play games for the sake of entertainment. I play games to relieve stress. I play games to calm me of my anger. I don't give a crap who thinks what is the best. I think Wii is the best console, but this doesn't mean I hate playing my 360, and this doesn't mean that I don't want a PS3. Why we argue about this crap is beyond me.

Actually, I saw reviews of Kinect, and they say that for the most part it's unresponsive. All the critics say that you're better off getting the Wii or Playstation Move instead of shelling out $150 for a machine that barely works.

But the 'power' light is on. What does that mean?

I'm not entirely sure. Contact Nintendo through their website here.

The Wii is the best. But that's my thought.

Why do we argue about consoles anyway? I play games for the sake of entertainment. I play games to relieve stress. I play games to calm me of my anger. I don't give a crap who thinks what is the best. I think Wii is the best console, but this doesn't mean I hate playing my 360, and this doesn't mean that I don't want a PS3. Why we argue about this crap is beyond me.

Actually, I saw reviews of Kinect, and they say that for the most part it's unresponsive. All the critics say that you're better off getting the Wii or Playstation Move instead of shelling out $150 for a machine that barely works.

I'm not entirely sure. Contact Nintendo through their website here.

It's kinda like arguing over Mac/PC/Linux or the like. I mean, I have an opinion, but I agree that arguing over which one is better is pointless.

Nintendo actually has really nice tech support.

The light is on?

Is the Wii turning on at all?

Arguing about videos games is stupid. If you don't like it, don't play it. Simple.

And yes, Nintendo is really kind. My brother accidentally broke my Original DS, and while someone would simply do nothing, Nintendo shipped me a new one.

Nintendo and Apple have the best tech support. My dad's iTouch went into recovery mode, and he lost everything. They fixed the iTouch, and they allowed him to re-download everything he had.

The light is on?

Is the Wii turning on at all?

Arguing about videos games is stupid. If you don't like it, don't play it. Simple.

And yes, Nintendo is really kind. My brother accidentally broke my Original DS, and while someone would simply do nothing, Nintendo shipped me a new one.

Nintendo and Apple have the best tech support. My dad's iTouch went into recovery mode, and he lost everything. They fixed the iTouch, and they allowed him to re-download everything he had.

Have you heard of their iphone support? :P If you break it within the warranty, they guaruntee that an apple worker will be able to fix it in 30 minutes, or else you get a brand new one.

Have you heard of their iphone support? :P If you break it within the warranty, they guaruntee that an apple worker will be able to fix it in 30 minutes, or else you get a brand new one.

That's awesome.

I know. Isn't it the WORST LUCK EVER?

Not really. If your Wii is completely broken, and they can't fix it, they'll give you a new one free of charge.

umm...what?

Awesome JB. I'd like to warn you though. Super Paper Mario has lots of hidden features and levels that are easy to pass up.

A lot of places have that kind of tech support. If anything ever breaks within the warranty, companies always fix them or replace them.