Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Wow... quiet night.

I think that's why I love music so much. It's always been a big part of my life. I listened to music growing up, then in grade school, I joined band. By HS, I was playing 3 instruments. In 8th grade, I had band for both electives. (Concert Band and Jazz Band.)

Ever since I learned to read music and play instruments, music has become an even bigger deal to me.

Hi there everyone. :)

What are y'all talking about? Music? :woot:

Hi there Jeffe. :) That's kind of the topic. The board has been severely quiet since yesterday.

I'd say the topic is up for grabs at this point.

Music's always a wonderful topic to talk about, though! I'm listening to my KYO CD at the moment. :)

And why is it so quiet do you think?

I have no idea. It's rarely this quiet over night on this board. The last couple weeks, every time I sign on in the morning, I have 5 or more pages to catch up on with the this board.

I'm listening to my iPod on shuffle. Taylor Swift is playing right now.

The Fray, Lifehouse, and All american Rejects are all I need, music-wise. :yes:

All their songs sound great, and they all have great meanings and lyrics. Plus they each sound different enough so I won't get bored and feel like i'm listening to the same thing over and over again. Plus, they each have songs that vary from sad songs to upbeat songs so theres something for whatever mood i'm in. -shrug-

I've listened to Taylor Swift before, and she isn't bad. :) And she's really quite pretty too!

I don't have her on my iPod though. :3 Is that the kind of music that you usually listen to, or do you have different tastes?

I haven't stopped listening to this CD yet but it's all good practice, I suppose. :) I like indie music too (well, some, not all.), but it's not always easy to find their music, and I don't know how to download MP3 files. :'(

I really used to like The Fray, but all of their songs are so ... slow, it's hard for me to stay interested sometimes. :/ There's a genre called "Nu-Metal" which I think I like even more than heavy metal. I'm all over the place with music! :)

I listen to a lot of different types, but my favorite is a soft rock, like John Mayer. He's my favorite, along with Colbie Caillat, Jason Mraz, and Brendan James.

Love John Mayer. :) Daddy saw him live once (by ACCIDENT, apparently!) and didn't like him at all. Some people have all the luck. :/

I met a kid who looks like him. ^_^ And Jason Mraz ... is he the one with the gorgeous hair? :D Or is that another Jason?

Try listening to All at Once by The Fray. It's one of the only upbeat songs i've heard by them.

I'm in the mood to listen to slow songs right now. -goes to listen to Say When- This song has wonderful lyrics, i'd recommend it to anyone who feels like listening to a sorta slow song right now. It's slow at first but it builds. :yes:

Try listening to All at Once by The Fray. It's one of the only upbeat songs i've heard by them.

I'm in the mood to listen to slow songs right now. -goes to listen to Say When- This song has wonderful lyrics, i'd recommend it to anyone who feels like listening to a sorta slow song right now. It's slow at first but it builds. :yes:

Got it on my iPod. ;) I'll admit they have a few fast paced songs; I'm not sure what it is, really.

Even though it's in French, I'd recommend KYO to people, too. I've had friends listen to it, and you really don't need to understand 'em to appreciate how nice it sounds. :)

YES! The lab ray zapped my pink pet . . . and now she's a boy! :D

Edited by Jeffe_A

I've wanted my PINK pet to be a boy for the longest time now!

I really don't know what to zap. I kinda want to keep my lime, my magma, but the jetsam isn't mine. I borrowed him from a friend. o_O

A new display anem and siggy. :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Smileys do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Oh. Right. Duh. >.<

I was WONDERING where my faerie, baby and lutari went! XD

And yes I did, JELLYBEAN. :D Congrats!

Edited by Jeffe_A

Love John Mayer. :) Daddy saw him live once (by ACCIDENT, apparently!) and didn't like him at all. Some people have all the luck. :/

I met a kid who looks like him. ^_^ And Jason Mraz ... is he the one with the gorgeous hair? :D Or is that another Jason?

I told my best friend no, when she asked me to see him in concert. I was like, "Who's John Mayer?" (That was in 2003.) She ended up with an extra set of tickets, so I went. I've seen him every year since then. I've probably seen him in concert... about 10 times total, including 2 cruises he did. He's my favorite. I'm not sure if that's Jason Mraz. He wears a lot of hats.

YES! The lab ray zapped my pink pet . . . and now she's a boy! :D

Congrats! What species of pet is it?

Lucky! :D I've never seen him live. Is he good?

And he's an eyrie. I'm not sure if I want to keep zapping him. Pink was so expensive. :S If he turned into ... red/yellow/green/blue, I'd be so mad at myself.

. . . I'm confused, is that an inside joke I don't get? Because I think you mean "Aerosmith" right? I like them too. My friend saw them live in Vegas a few weeks ago. ;)

He's amazing live. I enjoy watching him play guitar. He gets very into the music. He's a great performer.

I know what you mean. I've had that happen to me, only it changed species before colors. :laughingsmiley: