Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Can you really not change your display until SM? I don't remember what it's like to be a normal member. It's been too long. XD

Ryan, Livvy is keeping him full with meatless chicken nuggets and moose tracks :P He's fine.

Nope. You really can't. Not that it matters to me; I haven't changed my name once. I win the award for most boring display name history. :P

Mhm! And yesterday I even treated him to some REAL bacon that I found in my fridge. (So it was a little old... How would he know? It's dark down there.)

EDIT: Of course you can, Ryan. *gives Ryan one of Master Will's sodas* :mellow:

I never get to read library books. I'm far too busy working in textbooks. <_<

So Ani, in India, is it maths or math? Because I call it math, but I've heard people refer to it as maths.

So Ani, in India, is it maths or math? Because I call it math, but I've heard people refer to it as maths.

We call it Maths or Ganit(hindi). :yes: Though 'Mathematics' is very out dated. :P

I don't ever need to say math in plural. I just twist the sentence to make "math". Like saying, "This problem needs different kinds of math."

Has anyone ever been on the computer so long they fell asleep at it mid-sentence? I remember doing that about three times total now.

I have done that multiple times. I wake with the noise, of my brother telling me to shut down my laptop.

Has anyone ever been on the computer so long they fell asleep at it mid-sentence? I remember doing that about three times total now.

I did this before, except I was using the internet through my wii. I was on my guild's board and I fell asleep in the middle of typing a reply in bed. It felt like I rolled over and HOURS had passed by. XD

Yes. It's an odd sensation. The last time I remember doing that, all I had of my sentence was "Wh". I didn't even have a full word.

And there was the time I fell asleep while typing and woke up with a burn on my arm.