Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

An invisible name would be pointless if you had two stars next to it :P Plus ANYONE can log in anonymous, no?

I'm thinking OVER 9000 posts for an EM. :yes:

I think we decided that EM would be set at 10,000 posts. (Oh no, CAV's goal has a name :ohno:) Which means that Morgan's EM award was falsely given (back when 6000 posts seemed huge xP), but we'll let her keep it anyway. ;)

Also, I tallied my hiatuses, and it turns out that my ACTIVE time here is about a year less than my time since I joined. Which makes me pretty sad, to be honest. =[

EDIT: Sorry that's way late. I suddenly remembered I left my vegetarian chicken nuggets in the oven. Dx

Wow. This all sounds so intense. :eh:

I'm just going to quietly poof for a bit and watch the Chocolate Factory so I can GET THAT AVATAR! :angry:

I think we decided that EM would be set at 10,000 posts. (Oh no, CAV's goal has a name :ohno:) Which means that Morgan's EM award was falsely given (back when 6000 posts seemed huge xP), but we'll let her keep it anyway. ;)

Also, I tallied my hiatuses, and it turns out that my ACTIVE time here is about a year less than my time since I joined. Which makes me pretty sad, to be honest. =[

My forum hiatuses pwn yours. Try two years. XD My old age on the forums makes it look like I've bee n active for a long time though. :/

EDIT: ANISHA!!!!

Oh, I know my hiatuses aren't particularly impressive. I just wanted to know how much time to knock off the total. Why did you disappear for so long though?

HI ANI!!! =D

I like the idea of customizable stars and names. We should pose this to Ian. :yes:

You'll have to beat me to it Anisha :P

We all know that the FM boards are so boring anyways, RIGHT? *nudge nudge*

Ah, 2 years wasn't all together. I came in 2008 but wasn't too active until BJ convinced me to come back and apply for staff in 2009. The second year is summer 09 to summer 10, I was focusing on school and didn't post at all on the forums. I have my own laptop now though :P

Yeah Anisha. We hired an entertainer 3 days ago. He is hidden under a trap door. You need to hurry with that FM celebration.

Uh oh....has anyone gave him any food or drink? O.O

Yeah, FM-dom really isn't all that great. *winks at Noog*

Meh! Dx I'm currently fighting my meat-loving cat for my non-meat chicken nuggets! I think the box is lying to me. <_<

EDIT: I fed him yesterday, Noog! :D

Can you really not change your display until SM? I don't remember what it's like to be a normal member. It's been too long. XD

Ryan, Livvy is keeping him full with meatless chicken nuggets and moose tracks :P He's fine.