Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

You realize your post number is right next to your posts, right?

200 a day is a bit difficult - the most I ever got in a day was something like 256, or maybe 312, and that was with a post fest - but you can get there pretty quickly. :yes: However, as Noog said, the important thing isn't how fast you get there, it's how much fun you have in the process.

LOL Livvy. That made me giggle. xD

The most i've done was like 140 in one day I think. If I wanted too nd there we re enough interestig topics I could probably beat that easily...

I'd need Anisha and CAV to be online though...

Ouch. My foot fell asleep. :S

I'm not gonna worry about ranking up. It's all so complicated. ;)

(Ow, ow, ow.)

312 POSTS IN A DAY? D:

Wow!

I'm sorry Jeffé. =\ It's really not time for a nap, Jeffé's foot.

Psh, all you need to post a lot is the IC. Then you don't even need an interesting topic - any topic magically becomes interesting.

Well if you don't try, then ranking up will come naturally.

Being an SM doesn't give you too much benefit anyways.

Maybe Ian needs to implement the EM Livvy :P

To be super active I need Livvy (or the IC at all), Bringmetherawr, or Tyler.

I'm confused as to the whole "fame" thing. Someone explain to me how ranking up gives you fame, because theres people like Levy that are famous for the wrong reasons.

Ranking up really isn't all that glorious, JB. It's just a way of saying "You put up with us enough to post 400 times! Yay you! :woot: Have a pretty bold name as compensation for lost sanity."

JB -- Probably. I'm kind of just getting my feet wet now. Especially since I've been here, what? A day? :3

Livvy -- Mmm. Yeah, you're right. :D

... Wow. The labray did hitpoints AGAIN? D:

Yeah, actually I guess the IC works pretty well too, but i'd prefer Anisha and CAV for that. tongue.gif

If I want game posts though I need Noog, Tyler, and Anisha. tongue.gif You people are insane. o.o

Yes! There needs to be EMs! xD

Okay. o_O I'm lost.

IC? Game posts?

... Huh?

On a fun note, my Neopets profile is now very pretty!

Edited by Jeffe_A

Ian definitely needs to implement EM. I won't set a record for that thanks to my many hiatuses (unless we discount those... *ponders* ) but it would be nice to have a rank after FM since so many of us are getting so close to it.

I know. I trying to foster Neopets by adopting them, and giving them to new users, but my pet has been a red Korbat for a week and a half.

And Noog, by 'fame' I meant your name being bolded. Not 'Wow, look at him jumping off the CN Tower'.

EMs should be so epic, that they get to customize their star/name :P

EDIT: You just can't change your name color. That would be imitating staff. You could change the font. XD

I know. I trying to foster Neopets by adopting them, and giving them to new users, but my pet has been a red Korbat for a week and a half.

And Noog, by 'fame' I meant your name being bolded. Not 'Wow, look at him jumping off the CN Tower'.

I do that, too!

But I have three pets, and the fourth space is being held by my friend's pet, which she lent me to get an avatar. :D