Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

*bounces into forum*

Hi everyone! Hope you don't mind me peeking in.

Hey -- *pokes rank change* I'm a rookie now! :D

Yup. :) I just tried to find the most recently posted on topic -- which is this. :D

Livvy, you're from SC? I went there on vacation last week!

JeffÉ(you don't mind if I call you that, do you?)

I'm glad you're here. You can get a Super Membership here pretty quickly (that just means you've posted 400 times, and you get pretty neat stuff along with it.)

Do you think I should change my name to JellyBean once I get my SM?

JeffÉ(you don't mind if I call you that, do you?)

I'm glad you're here. You can get a Super Membership here pretty quickly (that just means you've posted 400 times, and you get pretty neat stuff along with it.)

Do you think I should change my name to JellyBean once I get my SM?

Of course not! I have so many "wonderful" nicknames as it is (Jeff, Jingle, Kevin, Frenchie), that JeffÉ is quite a breath of fresh air, actually!

Pfft. 400 posts? I'll probably do that in two days. I talk A LOT. (<< Well, okay. Not two days, but you catch my drift. ;) I'll be here a lot.)

What is your SM now? :3

Really? Cool! (I realize my post is probably late now.) Curious, what did you come for? (I, living in SC, find my state to be incredibly boring and have no idea why someone would come here for vacation.) So what'd you do here?

EDIT: Also, two days isn't impossible. I did it in three. ;) Then again, I'm an exception.

Livvy -- really? I thought it was quite lovely, actually. I went to Myrtle Beach for the week. :) And I probably won't do it in two days, but I'll certainly try!

JB -- Right-o. Sorry about that! Sounds like a good idea to me! :)

This is a bit unrelated (sorry), but how do you find an image URL?

JeffÉ: To find the URL, you have to right click on the picture you want, and then click on copy image location.

To put the URL on TDN, you have to click on the picture button(picture.png) and click ctrl and V to put the URL in, once you've already gotten it. Then you click on insert image, and, when you're done with the post, the image should appear. Try it.

Quite well, thanks. :)

Okay, here it goes?

vor_titanic_squid.gif

Right. It's a titanic giant squid eye. o_O

I'm doing great :D

Getting SM in two days isn't too hard, but it's most important to have fun. It's easy to pass up 200 if you aren't paying attention :D

Good to hear, Noog. ^^

And hello Livvy. ^^

Lulz, I remember saying something about doubting i'd be an FM when I hit SM. Now i'm a double FM and slowly clawing up the top 20 posters list. xD