Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Well, that cat won't be living for too much longer CAV :P It's amazing that it's survived this long.

*makes angry face at Noog* No jesting about cats dying. It's the one subject that truly bothers me.

Good try, Wembly. I was actually awake, but not paying attention to the board. :P

*makes angry face at Noog* No jesting about cats dying. It's the one subject that truly bothers me.

Good try, Wembly. I was actually awake, but not paying attention to the board. :P

At least it was in Comic Sans :P I figured that wouldn't make it as bad.

Comic Sans...isn't there some weird thing about trying to ban that font? I don't know why I think this...maybe I stumbled upon then web site. *mutters at all the crazies*

Edit: I feel like it's a joke? I think know I'm an idiot.

www.bancomicsans.com

Well... I guess that makes it a little more okay... but don't joke about it, alright? :(

I don't know why they would want to ban Comic Sans, Domino. Unless someone tried to sue MS because no one believed their Comic Sans death threat. :P

I think it's sarcastic/weird humor that I just don't understand. Oh well. My brain hurts. I think I'm going to go to bed, cause I have to get up in four hours. Blegh. Goodnight everyone!

*starts nomming on pillow for just-before-bedtime-snack* *feathers* *poofs*

I see a lot of kitties and cats in Penang. There is a black cat, brown cat, white cat, spotted cat, etc. Whenever I go near them they start purring angrily and as I am not one of the bravest people I flee. XD

If you google up tdnforums.com on google, you will find Will on the first entry. XD

o_O You will? I just get the forum as the first entry :P

That's what I get too. I'm really curious as to why your google is different from our google, CC. =P

You didn't see them Livvy, they were about to eat me. *scardy cat*

When I search tdnforums.com, Unstream comes up. I would have taken a screeny if I wasn't on my iPod touch. XD

Edit: I just remembered that I still don't know how to take a screeny in safari. XD

I love cats, they are so adorable! :wub_anim: But I dont have one because my sister and mom are allergic!

And when I search tdnforums.com, the forums come up first for me too.

And a while back, we were discussing who was the best Male and Female on TDN (Will and Ruto) and I just wanted to say...who is the best Bean on TDN? ;)