Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

But since they died, HAMS rose from the ashes, and took over TDN. We are now the dominant group on the site.

The last time I checked, 4 out of 6 of the IC had been around the past week. They're still kicking.

Besides, the IC never left TDN. HAMS does all of the time.

*pokes Will* Are you dead? How 'bout you, Morgan? And Jhon? Livvy? Of course I'm not dead, Livvy, I'm you!

Excuse me, but the IC isn't dead. Some of us are gone, but the spirit is still here. And I'm sorry, but HAMS doesn't hold a candle to what the IC did.

EDIT: Ninja'd on everything except that last sentence.

The last time I checked, 4 out of 6 of the IC had been around the past week. They're still kicking.

Besides, the IC never left TDN. HAMS does all of the time.

Yes, but are they functioning? Or are they just here posting and hanging out.

HAMS never left. We have a private convo, where unworthy eyes can't see what we plan.

And I'm sorry, but HAMS doesn't hold a candle to what the IC did.

What did the IC do? And remember that HAMS is only 8 months old.

The HOP is for everyone and anyone ;)

And you only say that because you recently started the HOP and you know for sure that you would have over 100. XD

CAV, just because you're a group doesn't mean that you have to try and take over the world. The IC did things indirectly to TDN from just being themselves and having fun.

Ryan: a club. In the clubs forum.

Noog: I know the HOP is for everyone, but, like I said to Ryan, it would be a separate club.

And Noog, so you know, I've got about 250 posts in HOP, so I could have easily put it higher.

The club could be like a treat for valued HOP members.

No. Just no. o.o

I think I have like 1.5k posts in the HOP. I haven't checked in a while. xD

Edit: Just checked. I have 1.7k posts here. Oh and Livvy, make one more post here and you'll have the same amount as Ruto. :O

What did the IC do? The IC held post fests - up to 20 pages at a time. The IC brought refined insanity to the forums. The IC welcomed new people with cheese and questionable cookies. The IC fought with spinny chairs in the corner of a circular room. The IC established a snack table open to anyone. The IC made people smile despite how crappy their school day had been. (Okay, maybe that's just what it did for me.)

EDIT: So now I have the same as Morgan! :O

HAMS has their wars.

The IC has pandamonium.

pandas.jpg

© Morgan.

What the french toast? When did I say that? XD

The IC was never out to take over anything. We were (are) just a group of good friends who wanted a name for ourselves, and we just had fun on TDN. I dunno about the other members, but I think their opinions will be close to mine when I say that we really don't care about dominating other groups or TDN itself. Our "function" is to chat and just generally be silly, but also be serious with real issues.

And we're not dead. Not happening.

/Yu-Gi-Oh friendship speech

EDIT: Holy poopsicles. I haven't been checking the user post count in quite a while.

Here we go with constantly ninja'ing each other. xD A very familiar occurrence.

Mneh, I don't like the word "occur". All its extensions are weird. Dx

EDIT: Did you really not know that, Noog? Haha, have fun with this new knowledge! :P

Ahaha, thank you livvy. XD Weird, that was almost a year ago now.

Slow internet is being uber slow, so I'll just retreat and play some Dragon Age Origins.