Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

We've already told you, Chris, we'll stop calling you Chris when you start calling Ryan, Ryan.

You've got a point, Spritzie. Mars with no sun would get pretty cold. And Wembly, you can use my sewing machine. I rarely get the chance.

EDIT: Liz! Join the quilting circle! *pulls up a rocking chair*

Thank you Liz! See? We're all set. I'll start working on some warm hats. :yes:

Fine. As long as you can him that, we'll call you Christastic. I think that seems do-able for now.

Did you bring the Moose Tracks, Livvy?

Perfect! I can't wait. I also brought some fizzy water and Hersey's Cookies and Creme Milkshakes in case we get thirsty.

EDIT: It is amazing. Very great flavor.

And I brought some paper towels. We should be good.

*golf-claps* Well done, Chri-CAV.

Wembly, I must ask you to explain. You're allergic to paper towels? How odd.

Mmm, Cookies and Creme milkshakes. De-licious. :still needs a yum smiley:

Sweet! Yes it is. And it appears CAV finally managed to get it out there correctly.

Yes it is very odd. But if I use certain kinds of paper towels, I get red and rashy where I use it. I think its from whatever they add to it to make them softer because I have that problem with the Puffs tissues with lotion too.

I can make a scarf so we can have them with the quilts and hats.

Hm, I could bring tea, but I think the fizzy drinks are good for now.

I brought some chips and salsa when we have a snack break and want something salty to match all the sweet stuff.

And yes, Dippin' Dots are quite good. I haven't had them in years though. Maybe I'll get them next time at the movie theater. I never want to spend the $3 though.

CAV, we've been calling him Ryan for weeks. Nothing has blown up. I refuse to believe you are somehow allergic to names. (Though there is a documented phobia of names. I pity whomever has it.)

I now crave ice cream. Actually, I crave some kind of milkshake. But it's rather late, and I can't find the blender (It's hiding somewhere in the mess I call a kitchen), so I'll have to settle for Moose Tracks. Would you like some too?

EDIT: Well, all good things must come to an end, unfortunately. I was enjoying the Martian vacation too. :P