Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

It's 12:45 and this is the time i'm wide awake.

I migrated to my bed, but there's no chance i'm sleeping.

No way Jose! I'll die of bordem if you leave! Haha :P

I love finding old things that I can look through :)

EDIT: I'm sorry bringmetherawr (I still don't know your name XD) but I'm going to bed on you. :( It's 3:30 am here.

Good morning/afternoon/night! Haha everyone is in different time zones so it is kinda weird. Hey VL, when will we find out who is the new mod? I wanna see who gets it! (I didnt apply. :) )

Good morning Divya. :) It's still morning here. (9:43)

As for the new Mod(s), probably within a few days after August 6th. That's the deadline, so it depends on how long it takes for it to be decided.

Whoever gets the mod position HAS to tell me if you guys can really invite yourselves to convos. tongue.gif

Edit:

Ryan - I dont think you can read them because the applicants email their applications. smile.gif

Aw. T-T

Thanks Divya. ^^

Wait, where do you apply? I wanna read some of the applications. :O

Like Divya said, they are email apps. (I used to have some fun reading through old apps myself.) But I'm glad they made it email, because there's personal info, I'd rather not have posted for anyone curious enough, to read.

You know, I would rather prefer to be a FM, than a Mod. :P I know, I am insane.

You'll be a FM soon. Then what happens after you become a FM? Maybe Content Staff? :-P

You'll be a FM soon. Then what happens after you become a FM? Maybe Content Staff? :-P

:laughingsmiley: Maybe?

I am glad I would become a FM. :) And I am pretty sure Spritzie's gonna be a mod. ^_^

You're only about 190 posts from being an FM. I think we'll have you at FM before I get off work for the week. (So that's 3 more days.) So that's an average of 63-ish posts a day. We can do that. :yes:

We'll see. I do hope so. :)

Anyway, but, being a Content Staff Member would be cool. :O

b)

And, I am already a mod Ryan. No, I can't invite myself into your PMs.