Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I miss those days too. We used to post back and forth like insane. I was sort of a new member.

But Spritzie, you are right. We should make some kind of a schedule. If it works.

I remember that too. I'd step away for 10 minutes to put away the tapes, and I'd come back to the HOP being 2 pages past, with just you and Divya. That was awesome.

I'm online all day, so a schedule isn't needed for me.

That's good CAV, cause I do believe she meant for me, her and Divya. :P

I remember that too. I'd step away for 10 minutes to put away the tapes, and I'd come back to the HOP being 2 pages past, with just you and Divya. That was awesome.

:laughingsmiley: It was. And we need to bring back our crazy-posting soon. It's good that we are online, but where is Divya?

That's been unheard of since Anisha and Doc started posting here and Livvy returned. :P

The only reason I'm not here anymore is cause I used to come and hang out here early in the morning. Now my mom put some timelock on my computer, to where my computer won't let me access it between 2 a.m. and 6 a.m. my time. <_<

And as much as I love you people, I'm sorry I'm not getting on at 6 in the morning just to talk :whistle:

And as much as I love you people, I'm sorry I'm not getting on at 6 in the morning just to talk :whistle:

So we just aren't awesome enough for that? Shall we all start pouting now?

@Doc

I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME! crying_anim02.gif

/soap opera moment

Anyway...

CAV, you have SWBF2. Lulz, I was just in an enemy hangar and when I stood on the wing of a ship while it was taking off, it shot me across the hangar and into that force feild thing. Random, and fun. :P

CAV, you have SWBF2. Lulz, I was just in an enemy hangar and when I stood on the wing of a ship while it was taking off, it shot me across the hangar and into that force feild thing. Random, and fun. :P

Lol. I can't remember anything extremely funny that happened to me. Except for the time that I was using Yoda and a glitch made me die even though I had full health.

And to think I was winning by so much. We still won, but, still.

If PM posts counted i'd be at the top of the top posters list... o.o

Lulz, 99 page convo, 24 page convo, 18 page convo, most of the convos i'm in have quite alot of posts and i'm not exactly out of the conversation in any of them. :P

Yeah, I lik how private convos can be. ^^

Although, I have a fear that mods can see every post made in them, and I KNOW they can invite theselves if they want too... :shiftyeyes_anim:

Can they really? :O How... almost frightful. I kinda think they can't. But how would I know?

PMs are nice, though I will admit, some of us (as in the IC) did kinda abuse them at one point... but I love how they can be multi-person. I think that's really snazzy. :yes:

Yeah, I think so...

I'm pretty sure no one invited the mods to a convo from forever ago... -shrug-

JN dosen't have that feature. :O

I tried to invite both Aidan and Tyler to a conversation but you can only do 1 on 1 with theirs. Yay for TDN! ^_^

Psh, TDN is far superior to JN. Know why? 'cuz I'm here! 0:)

*ahem* Just kidding. We've got awesome people here, and the actual site has awesome features. So much useful stuff. :yes: Not to mention our staff. TDN has such great staffers. We've got the nicest mods I've seen of any forums.

So yeah, we're just awesome. :D

Shh! Noog, you can't speak of them! :shiftyeyes_anim: But can y'all really add yourselves to PMs? 'cuz that's kinda not fair and kinda invasion of privacy. o_O

Also, you're welcome! :D I wouldn't say it if I didn't believe it.

I'm sure that Ian could get into them somehow if there was reason to suspect malicious activity. I mean, NOTHING on the internet is 100% private.

Good Luck! We've already received a couple.

Good luck, Doc!

That is true. (About the privacy.)

Ooh, speaking of Ian, do you staffers ever talk to him? If so, next time you talk to him, tell him we of the HOP say hi. :) Or just Livvy. But "we of the HOP" sounds cooler.