Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Of course I know about cricket! I played cricket with some random kids in India and I was voted MVP! :P

MVP? :laughingsmiley: Yay you!

I love cricket, though it could be slow at times. x_x It's 'kinda' similar to baseball, right?

I can't ly cricket. I get bored almot immediatley.

Basketball > Baseball.

I like watching football but basketball is the only sport I really like. :yes: Even if basketballs hate me. T-T -has been hit in the face multiple times by a basketball-

Mrrr, I'm having trouble positioning you, Ani. <_<

Need help? :P

Don't worry, just stuff me in some corner. :laughingsmiley:

Basketball > Baseball.

Ryan! :O I seriously love you for this!!

TOTAL EDIT: Haha, Ani. *imagines Ani crumpled up in a corner* Kinda difficult considering deserts don't really have corners. :P See, you teach Ana how to read lips, because everyone thinks she's deaf. So I'm trying to draw you doing that, but it's not working. xP

It's even worse during the AC. ;)

"NO LD IZ GUNNA WIN!!!"

"NUH-UH DC SHALL PWNZ"

"KI FTW!!!11!!!!1!11!shiftone"

Scary... o.o

Ryan! ohmy.gif I seriously love you for this!!

b)

Thanks. xD

Golf and cricket are the most boring sports on earth.

Basketball > Baseball.

:sad01_anim:

I only watch basketball because my friends forced me to cheer for the Lakers. Other than that, I only play some basketball. But baseball is the overall better.

TOTAL EDIT: Haha, Ani. *imagines Ani crumpled up in a corner* Kinda difficult considering deserts don't really have corners. :P See, you teach Ana how to read lips, because everyone thinks she's deaf. So I'm trying to draw you doing that, but it's not working. xP

:laughingsmiley: Hahaha. Desert, I had forgotten about it.

And oooh, lip reading. :O Honestly, I suck at lip reading. When someone lips 'I love you' it looks like 'Elephant Juice' to me. :laughingsmiley:

EDIT: First meeting, is, 'Pehli Mulakaat'. :yes: It's Hindi.

Jhon! You're in the HOP! *celebrates*

And yeah, it bothers me too. =\ But that's okay.

Also, thank you Anisha! ^_^ How 'bout... "unlucky cards"? or just "unlucky"? (These aren't as random as they seem.)

How do you watch baseball? So boring! T-T

It's not boring. You just happen to tune into boring games.

Diamondbacks haven't been very exciting. Look on MLB network, and they show amazing plays.

Yeah, last season wasn't the greatest for the D-Backs. I still love baseball though. I grew up on it - my grandpa had season tickets at the university (before AZ had a team) and I've been going to games since I was a few months old. I like going to the games, but I don't usually watch it on TV because it's not the same.