Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

My sister and I do fine now, we just have stuff going on now. She lives 2 hours away. Her company is close to going out of business. She has a boyfriend. I'm here. I'm working a weird schedule. I'm married. Etc.

When I lived near her, and worked with her, we did stuff a lot more. We went out to dinner, hung out together. In 2008, her and I spent a weekend in Las Vegas. If I could have afforded it, we would have gone to Disney World together.

Thank you Livvy. :)

Spritzie, I like how you made it in 2008. I think you should call her sometimes, you know, talk to her, tell her to introduce her boyfriend to you.

How are they creeps, Ani?

My brother is 20. And so are his friends, of course. They think I am a kid. <_< Bleh, they hang out all night watching horror movies, listen to heavy metal songs, and ... what else? Act gothic.

Oho, they're in a gothic stage? Fun for you. :P

To be fair, you kind of are a kid to them. 20 is when everyone younger than you becomes a child. Then you get a little older and suddenly you realize you're not really "all growed up" yet.

Spritzie, I like how you made it in 2008. I think you should call her sometimes, you know, talk to her, tell her to introduce her boyfriend to you.

I've met her boyfriend. I worked with him. :laughingsmiley: He used to work at the company her and I did. (But he's quit since then.) My husband and I actually spent my birthday up there last year. We went to dinner with my sister, then went to her apartment and played Wii with her and her boyfriend.

To be fair, you kind of are a kid to them. 20 is when everyone younger than you becomes a child. Then you get a little older and suddenly you realize you're not really "all growed up" yet.

It's always like that with siblings. My sister isn't quite 3 years older, and she always looked at me that way. So did most of her friends.

Though I'm 25, I don't consider 15 being a kid. (Though I tease my husband about being a baby, because he's 22.) To me though, it's more about being mature than age.

I've always been the same way, but I matured earlier. Since my sister would have nothing to do with me, and she wouldn't allow her friends to have anything to do with me, I didn't hang around with anyone my sister's age. Then outside of school, in church as such, there was no one my age. So I usually hung around adults. So I learned to fit into that group early.

Back! :D But it seems everything's quieted down now.

I've always been pretty mature for my age, though I do have my immature moments. I've rather enjoyed being the "mature one"; people tend to trust me for it. :)

I've always been the same way, but I matured earlier. Since my sister would have nothing to do with me, and she wouldn't allow her friends to have anything to do with me, I didn't hang around with anyone my sister's age. Then outside of school, in church as such, there was no one my age. So I usually hung around adults. So I learned to fit into that group early.

I think I have some of that from being an only child. I don't have any siblings, and my cousins are either much older or much younger than me. I've been around adults a lot and gotten along well with them, even at church too.

And yet you're the only one who's not fallen silent while I was eating dinner. =P

My cousins and I came as stepping stones. Rebecca is 27, Debbie is 22, I'm 17, and Sarah is 12. All born five years apart, so I can't forget their ages. I've always been closer to Sarah, because she looked up to me when she was younger. And I'm closer to Rebecca than I am to Debbie because I get to see her more. But the five year difference seems to be a good age difference. :yes:

I think I have some of that from being an only child. I don't have any siblings, and my cousins are either much older or much younger than me. I've been around adults a lot and gotten along well with them, even at church too.

With my cousins, 2 were older. One 3 years older, the other probably 5 years older. Then my other 4 are all younger. The oldest of those, is 4 years younger. The next one is probably 5 years younger. Next one, 7 years younger. And the last, probably 8 years younger.

And yet you're the only one who's not fallen silent. =P

I didn't fall silent? Hmmm. :laughingsmiley:

I wondered why it was so peaceful... :whistle:

Yep I am. For just under 2 more hours. Then I get to go home. Today is my last 12 hr of the week. Except I have 4 12s next week, since I'm covering a shift on Saturday.

It does seem quiet around here.

12 hour shifts are no fun.

I'm starting to have to do stuff for grad school and it's no fun. :sad01_anim: I'm in denial that I start the 9th.

Ugh. I just landed on the Potion on the Wheel of Excitement, and the Light Faerie healed my pets. When this happened to my husband, he sent in a bug report. They said they knew that some prizes were glitching, but they wouldn't be giving people the correct things.