Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

*phew* I was getting worried for a bit. I was afraid I'd find a Ryan in my room! :P

Ugh. I just found a couple fleas. x_x I blame the cats. Flea rampage time!

Your room sounds really pretty, Ani. I wanna see it. ^_^

Did you keep the centepede as a pet and name it Carl? :O

No. It was big, so I freaked out, ran out of the room. And begged my parents to help me kill it. We never saw it again.

I'm at my grandmother's house, and she's got a whole bunch of old things. Like an old phone from the 19-whatevers.

Because they're older. It's an older sibling thing. They just do that.

What shade of purple are your walls?

Ooh, really CAV? I love old stuff!

EDIT: Meh, it's storming. I'm okay with storms, but this one's close and loud. I'm gonna retreat to the bathroom for a little bit. Yay for laptops.

Because they're older. It's an older sibling thing. They just do that.

What shade of purple are your walls?

I am the middle child. My elder and younger brother get the advantage here.

And ...

fur_wall_dariganpurple.gif

This one. :yes: Though the opacity is less.

Ohh, that's pretty. :O I want color on my walls.

Middle child is always worst. You're neither the guinea pig nor the baby.

I think this storm has stopped over my house. It's just sitting there, not going anywhere.

Ryan, you're like me, but younger and male. I'm an only child too! It does get kinda lonely, but I've got my cats to keep me company. They fight like younger brothers anyway. :P

I'm just fascinated by old stuff, and the old way of life. Which is weird, because I don't like history classes. But I do like historic items. Stuff I can see and touch. Not just things I hear about.

I have no siblings. Mum had two sisters and a brother. Either I was just a handful, or that says something about having siblings. :P

EDIT: That's kind of sad, Spritzie. :(

Sometimes I'd kinda like siblings. And then sometimes I'm glad to be an only child. I'm just glad I have y'all to talk to so I don't get lonely. ^_^ And my other friends too.

Livvy, she never wanted me around, growing up. She always told me she hated me, etc. When she got married, she told me she didn't want me in her wedding because her wedding was only for people she liked. She started to tolerate me, when they separated. When they divorced, she actually liked having me around. In 2008, I moved to Denver, and lived with her for 3 months while working at her company.

Now that I'm back in our hometown, I don't see her or talk to her much. She lives 2 hours away and has her own things going on.

We are in page 2400. 24 is my fav number. ohmy.gif

Really? Cool, and gratz. ^^

I dn't want siblings, i'd prefer to have my stuff left alone. o.o -clutches laptop-

Aw, i'm sorry about that Spritzie. sad01_anim.gif

Wow @ the wedding thing. That's just not right. o.o

Spritzie, Why did she hate you? You are nice, and friendly. Though I am glad it's all right now.

I love my brothers. They are the best siblings, eva. ^_^

EDIT: Thanks Ryan. ^_^

Ohh. :( Now that is very sad, Spritzie. Not that you don't talk to her, but that she never wanted you. I think if you have to live with someone, you should at least try to like them. How can you so hate someone who grew up with the same parents and same home?

She was always more than a hand full for my parents. (She's roughly 3 years older.) She was fine with me, when I was a baby, but once she went to school and was around kids her own age, she wanted nothing to do with me. She never wanted me around. She never wanted me anywhere near her friends. (So it drove her crazy that her friends really liked me.) That's just how she was.

My sister and I are like day and night. Our personalities are nothing alike.

She got so mad when I'd do something she did. (Like buying a CD she bought.) Etc. I think the worst of it, was regardless of how she ever treated me, I still looked up to her. That's probably why I copied her a bit, and wanted to spend time with her. I wanted to have things in common with her, and I guess, get her approval.