Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Haha for silliness. That was very silly Anisha. :D

And *splits up leftover mushed but yummy blueberry pie* Who wants some?

I can get real silly at times. :P

I do. :O

I don't think a blueberry princess would fit in too well in a gypsy troupe or on a ship. :P

:laughingsmiley: Yeah, she would better fit in an imaginary land of berries.

I would say I could throw her into a dream, but Annie/Ana doesn't dream. She shifts worlds. Poor girl. :(

That must be difficult. :( Does her parents change with the worlds too? :O

She only has a father, and he's a jerk in both worlds. :sad01_anim: In the day world, her father sent her away on a long cruise so she wouldn't bother him. And in the night world, her father sold her to a gypsy troupe to pay for his gambling debts.

Her best friends stay kinda the same though. In the day world, it's a boy named Jacob, and in the night world, it's Yakub (which is like Indonesian for Jacob.) They're pretty much the same, even though they look different. In fact, I can show you!

th_StateofUnrestBicosm-3.jpg

(Click for a bigger image.) The one on the left is Jacob; the one on the right is Yakub.

She only has a father, and he's a jerk in both worlds. :sad01_anim: In the day world, her father sent her away on a long cruise so she wouldn't bother him. And in the night world, her father sold her to a gypsy troupe to pay for his gambling debts.

Her best friends stay kinda the same though. In the day world, it's a boy named Jacob, and in the night world, it's Yakub (which is like Indonesian for Jacob.) They're pretty much the same, even though they look different. In fact, I can show you!

th_StateofUnrestBicosm-3.jpg

(Click for a bigger image.) The one on the left is Jacob; the one on the right is Yakub.

:O This sounds really very interesting, Livvy. Good job! ^_^ Now, I would love to read it when it's completed.

I like the art, you are a lot better than me, in both cases, ideas, and art. :laughingsmiley:

Oh, that is a shame, CAV. My favorite snack food is apples dipped in peanutbutter. I'd hate to be allergic to my favorite food. :O

My favorite snack food is Warheads hard candy.

It's the sourest of the sour.

Thank you. :* I use the art to keep myself from getting bored with the story. The only problem is my tendency to focus on the art over the writing because it's a different kind of challenge for me.

And of course y'all can read it when it's finished. ^_^

EDIT: I can't do sour. I also can't do spicy. I'm a wimp. :P

Thank you. :* I use the art to keep myself from getting bored with the story. The only problem is my tendency to focus on the art over the writing because it's a different kind of challenge for me.

And of course y'all can read it when it's finished. ^_^

No problem. It was my pleasure. ^_^ It's rather a very good idea of making an art related to the story. It makes it more interesting, and fun. And don't worry, focus vary. :yes:

^_^ Yay! But I would be the first one though. b)

EDIT: I can't do sour. I also can't do spicy. I'm a wimp. :P

I can't do spicy either. I wanted to try some hot sause on a BBQ chip, and some dude put a lot. 4 Capri-Suns and a can of pepsi later, and I still felt the spice.

I don't have a sweet tooth, I have a SOUR tooth. I'll have anything that's sour, except sour milk :sick01:

Why'd you lose your laptop in the first place? Or would that be dredging up drama? Don't answer.

I've gotta finish emptying the dishes. Don't do too much while I'm gone. :O

I'm actually just about to give you your first dialogue. :)

:laughingsmiley: YAY!! I am excited. Make it ... something like me.

And CAV, I think Ryan prefers 'Ryan' better than 'SS'. ^_^

EDIT: Livvy, do you want help with dishes. :O Though I am not very good at it.

I's back! Thank you very kindly for your offer, Ani. I would appreciate some help on my room though, which is my next task. :yes:

EDIT: I saw it on your title. It took me a few weeks to get used to it.