Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I hate waking up to my alarm so much, my body wakes me up anywhere from 1-5 minutes before it goes off. It gives me just enough time to shut it off before it goes off.

And Sunday - Wednesday, I have to get up 5:30 to 6am. Ick.

That is icky! I have an alarm that uses music, so I can wake up to the radio or a CD. I should probably change out the CD, haha. It doesn't take too much to wake me up. Getting out of bed can be difficult though... :laughingsmiley:

I think getting up in the sixes or earlier is gross, though I usually end up having to wake up in the sixes.

Sometimes my mom or my dad thinks that I should be up by a certain time so I won't be late for something that day and they wake me up before my alarm goes off. I hate that!

I just have to take the time, and they'll replace my ringtones. I got a replacement phone, because my old one was broken.

I always had the clock radio. So it was either the radio to wake up to, or the beeping. Now I use my cell phone.

I am deathly afraid of my alarm. If I wake up before it, I open my eyes every minute to make sure that I can turn it off before it goes off. *sneaks into room with axe* Die, alarm clock, die! :laughingsmiley:

I am deathly afraid of my alarm. If I wake up before it, I open my eyes every minute to make sure that I can turn it off before it goes off. *sneaks into room with axe* Die, alarm clock, die! :laughingsmiley:

:laughingsmiley: That's exactly how I am. I will do anything so I don't have to hear it go off. It always startles me.

I'm back! I too generally wake up shortly before my alarm just so I don't have to hear it. I rarely use an alarm; mum just lets the cat in when I need to wake up. But if I do use one, I never let it go off. That, or I hear it, turn it off, and go right back to sleeping. That's only when I'm really tired though.

Welcome back! I really want a radio alarm clock because I heard that they are really good. The only bad thing is that the song you wake up to is stuck in your head for the rest of the day!

That is an unfortunate downside. *nods*

Feline alarm clocks are nice. They're incredibly persistent, there is no snooze button, and you just can't get really annoyed at them.

EDIT: You'll have to excuse me. My cat humbly requests I play fetch with her. The request goes something like "Mmmmmm!" *cat barrels toward me with fluffy thing in mouth* *cat drops fluffy thing at my feet and stares at me*

Welcome back! I really want a radio alarm clock because I heard that they are really good. The only bad thing is that the song you wake up to is stuck in your head for the rest of the day!

I found a CD that doesn't get stuck in my head too much.

I made my own ringtones for my last phone. I took some songs, shortened them to ringtone size in Garageband, and saved them as mp3s. Then I put them in the "Downloaded Ringtones" folder on my phone. With my new phone though, I haven't been able to connect it to the computer. I think I have to buy a cable (which was supposed to come with my phone). ack!

ALL songs get stuck in my head! It is so annoying! *sings "wallipark wallipark oh walli walli walli wallipark"* Anyone else know that ad?

I have no idea what you are talking about, but it sounds like the lollipop song :P

I really like the laptop commercial that uses the lollipop song. It's so cheerful. ^_^

Noooo!! Lollipop lollipop oh lolly lolly. :sad01_anim: That song is still stuck in my head.

Anyone here knows the Narwhal song? :O

:laughingsmiley: Urge to listen that song ... along with Badger.

And ...

"Do you like waffles? Yeah we like waffles.

Do you like pancakes? Yeah we like pancakes."

This song is even awesome-er.

That is a beastly song. How about the Peanut butter jelly song?

Peanut butter jelly

Peanut butter jelly

Peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat! :P Yeah, I know its a fail.

EDIT: Post lag. NOOOOO livvy! Dont leave!

I like Socksy Robots :P (Socksy is a censor that I'm putting, just so you know)

PB&J Time isn't that awesome song-wise. I'm just interested in a dancing banana, no matter what the song ^_^

*is dragged back with notebook in hand*

Mrrf. I'm back. *puts on invisible earmuffs and begins writing*

EDIT: Peanutbutter and banana sandwiches are amazing, that's what. :P