Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Haha I got my own laptop now, so my parents can't block anything for me, especially since I password-locked parental controls :P

I usually stay up pretty late into the night. Just because I can, and because it's the best time to be online. Nobody's on early in the morning xP

And happy birthday Tyler!

OMG I GET IT! Wait, so i'm in PST time? o.o

All this time I thought NST was a REAL time frame. :P

:laughingsmiley: That's awesome Ryan. TNT likes to trick people that don't know better.

I could go for canceling Mondays. I don't know anyone who particularly likes them. I used to, back when school was fun.

To me, Mondays aren't really that bad. Sundays are more like my Mondays, since my work week starts on Sunday.

Anyone for cancelling Sundays as well???

And:

Happy Birthday Tyler! :king: Do you have any special plans?

No, we need to keep Sundays. I have church then, and would miss seeing my lovely youth group.

As a matter of fact, I'm about to go see my lovely youth group. Be back in an hour or so. =]

To me, Mondays aren't really that bad. Sundays are more like my Mondays, since my work week starts on Sunday.

I. Hate. Mondays. <_< No, really, I hate Monday mornings. I usually have to wake up at 5:00 and go to my school. :sad01_anim: Sundays are a lot better. I sleep up to 10:00am then. b)

I don't know. Maybe it's my natural talent. :laughingsmiley:

Anyway, my alarm is VERY loud. It's always like Brrrrrrrriiiinnnnnng. <_< That sound is the most annoying sound, ever.

Ah! I hate my alarm sound too! Sometimes I wake up 5 minutes before it goes off and i'll be brushig my teeth in the other room or something and i'll hear it go off and i'll end up running back into my room and diving across the bed to turn it off. xD

I hate waking up to my alarm so much, my body wakes me up anywhere from 1-5 minutes before it goes off. It gives me just enough time to shut it off before it goes off.

And Sunday - Wednesday, I have to get up 5:30 to 6am. Ick.

Ah! I hate my alarm sound too! Sometimes I wake up 5 minutes before it goes off and i'll be brushig my teeth in the other room or something and i'll hear it go off and i'll end up running back into my room and diving across the bed to turn it off. xD

I always wake up at the time my alarm does its work. I wish my mom would wake me up instead, like she does with Abhi.

I hate waking up to my alarm so much, my body wakes me up anywhere from 1-5 minutes before it goes off. It gives me just enough time to shut it off before it goes off.

And Sunday - Wednesday, I have to get up 5:30 to 6am. Ick.

But I am too tired to wake up before 5. And I don't even sleep at proper time. I face my alarm every day. :sad01_anim:

I know, life is so painful at times.

I always wake up at the time my alarm does its work. I wish my mom would wake me up instead, like she does with Abhi.

Abhi is so lucky! xD

My tried to wake me up a few times, it didn't work until she brought the ice water... xDDD

But I am too tired to wake up before 5. And I don't even sleep at proper time. I face my alarm every day. :sad01_anim:

My mom used to always wake me up. I used to be such a deep sleeper, an alarm wouldn't wake me.

I'm exhausted too. But my mind is so freaked out about the idea of waking up to the alarm, it wakes up my body.

Abhi is so lucky! xD

My tried to wake me up a few times, it didn't work until she brought the ice water... xDDD

He is. He gets everything he wants. Me and Vicky are the miserable ones. :sad01_anim:

I lock my room from inside when I sleep. You know, I am 15, I need privacy. b) So ... she couldn't spill the water.

My mom used to always wake me up. I used to be such a deep sleeper, an alarm wouldn't wake me.

I'm exhausted too. But my mind is so freaked out about the idea of waking up to the alarm, it wakes up my body.

I am not a very deep sleeper, I wake up with the sound of door/window opening. It's creepy sometimes.

I am used to my alarm so much, it's hard to not to hear it everyday. :laughingsmiley:

I've had nightmares about my alarm going off and i'll wake up to see it dosen't actually go off for like 3 more hours. T-T

I'm a light sleeper some nights, and another nights NOTHING can wake me up. It's weird... o.o

Spritzie, I don't really set my phone on vibrate. They are always set up with awesome songs. b) Vibration scares me, the way it sounds.

Ryan, that nightmare is horrible. Everyone has it. :sad01_anim:

I just had my phone replaced, so I don't have my ringtones back. I hate the ones that come on the phone.

I used to have:

Never Gonna Be Alone - Nickelback

Daughters - John Mayer

Dynamo of Volition - Jason Mraz

Hero's Song - Brendan James

Other Side - Brendan James

I miss them. :(

The best ringtone I have is my friend singing the Free credit report .com commercial song. xDDD

I had my phone on max volume on and that went off while I was in another room. Everyone got all mad at me cause it's so annoying. :P

w, sorry about your awsome ringtones, Spritzie. sad01_anim.gif

Atleast you have a new phone. ^^

My ringtone is either Free Falling by John Mayer, or Your Guardian Angel. I love ringtones, very much.

P.S. Be right back in half an hour, I have to play some games to earn NP. ^_^