Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Hey CC, if you need a signature to match your avie, I'm (almost) always available. :D Granted I'm not all that great, but I'm getting better, if I do say so myself, and I'd gladly make one for you. ;) Since you're so super cool and all.

Speaking of which, I need to finish up on my own signature so I can finally put up my new set. :3

My best friend makes gorgeous avatars, and signatures. (Like my avatar on here. She made that from a picture of my sister's cat.) She made me a signature once, but it has my LiveJournal name on it. I need to send her pics of a couple of my Neopets and see what she can do. That would be pretty neat.

I dabbled in graphics a bit a few years ago, that's actually how I met my best friend. She's amazing though. I have a whole file of things she's made for me, mostly avatars. It took me awhile to figure out which one to use on here.

I have three things to say:

1. I got chocolate McVitie's Digestives for my late-birthday! Yum! :D

2. I was going to say that I suck at graphics, but that's not entirely true. I just suck at siggie-type graphics.

2.5. I adore your avatar, Spritz. It's so cute! =3

3.14159. I has a video of me. ^-^

Thank you Livvy. My sister snapped that pic of her kitty, Rio. I thought it was adorable and sent it to my friend. That's what she came up with. I wish I had talent like that. But I did more animated graphics. Now that I have a place to use stuff like that actively, I think I'm going to see if she can make me a little signature or something.

I loves your new avvy CC but if you're looking for a siggy thn you should go to CAV's Signature Shop!

Thanks for advertising! CC GO TO MY SIGGY SHOP!!!!!

Oh, and Livvy, the wind is much worse here. It's increadibly loud. There goes our 60 degree day...

Oh my gosh... the wind here is really strong... it's starting to freak me out.

Hey same here!

I woke up today thinking it was gonna be freezing, but it was actually quite warm.

And to think yesterday was only 20oF

Oh my gosh... the wind here is really strong... it's starting to freak me out.

It's not very windy here, it is just pouring and hailing like none other. My favorite kind of weather. :)

I've lived in Colorado my entire life, and I hate the cold... snow. ICK. I despise being cold. My husband lived in Florida from age 2 to 21, and he loves the cold. It's 10 degrees and snowing, and he runs around in shorts and flip flops.