Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

*Backs away slowly* Sorry guys but I don't want a big fuss over me reaching 2000 posts. You can celebrate SS's and [removed]'s success but I like to keep my celebration to minimum please :mellow:.

SWEET! And also, this party gave me an idea for the HAMS site. -Disappears to go add some stuff-

Anyway! -Drags a dance floor out of my shoe- [removed], i'll give you 5 dollars if you start breakdancing and let me put it on youtube.

Aw! ?

Can we atleast put your name on the banners if we have ours there too?

If CC doesn't want you to make a big fuss over her becoming a Fantastic Member, then don't. Any further "party" posts will be essentially spam.

By the way, congrats, CC. :) *shakes hand* Welcome to FM-dom.

Thanks :). I thought that everything would be different when you join FM-Dom, but it doesn't and it is kinda weird :P.

Edit: Ninja-d. Yep, you can.

ARE YOU PREPARED YET?

As most of you know, Laura and I have been scheming for quite some time. This past week we've been working our respective wing-butts off, and now, with great pride, we bring you...

THIS.

Book-Cover-1.gif

(Click it.)

Why didn't you get me in there for my RaNdOmNeSs and love for Meepits!?!?!?!?

It takes a lot more time than you realize to do all this. We have to be very picky about what we deem worthy of making awards for. We've both been incredibly busy lately.

Exactly, that girl was truly talented :yes:. I have no idea what to do for a siggy and I am only powered by Google pics. to help me, I am that pathetic :P.