Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

If I get FM-Dom any time soon than I would have gotten it in about 1 year or so. Don't really care if I get it quickly though, I like to post for the sake of joining the conversation and not in speeding my post count ^_^.

It is hard to resist TDNForums, you always come back. Gotta go now, my Mum's dragging me from the computer cuz I have school tomorrow, sorry :crying:.

Thankyou...how long does it usually take for someone to get SMdom?

If you're Livvy, three days, give or take a few.

^_^

I don't actually remember how long it took me to become a Super Member. I hadn't even realized it at the time until someone said "By the way, congrats on becoming a Super Member!" and I was like "Oh! Huh, when did that happen?"

Livvy got FM-Dom in 2 months only. She is a living legend.

*feels legendary* :king:

Sorry, you can atleast see the posts on the HAMS thread though. xD

And I would've waited but no one seemed to care so I figured, eh whatever... And [removed] didn't even know how many posts you needed until he was already a Super Member... xD

A minute ago it was just a white box with a little red X in the corner.

And can I have a nacho? and me and my freinds deciede to call hem Mychos after we kept stealing eachothers food everyday at lunch. (I currently haz stolen 8 tator tots, 3 grains of rice, 2 peices of orange chicken, 2 nachos, and a pepperoni. xDDD)