Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

We've been having really bad rain storms lately and there was a tornado last night.

The park near my school is now filled with water. I'm not exaggerating AT ALL when I say you could go swimming in it. I even asked my mom but she said no. :(

AW MAN! D: That really bad storm we had here, well I went to the park yesterday when it had slowed down and was just drizzling and I found me and my freinds Squirrel outpost destroyed. Our entire tree had been shattered by the wind and it was all in a big mess.

I spent an hour yesterday moving logs away from it and going to hide them safely in another outpost. My arms still hurt and I wasn't even able to move the parts where it was leafy and stuff because none of my freinds were home. :(

I think it's possible, these logs are like 20 pounds each that I was moving so we can put those in place as walls ,and the main part of the tree was uprooted but now that i've gotten the mian logs off maybe we can put it back and keep using it as a defensive wall. And the the canopy would be great to move OVER our outpost to cover from rock fire.

Congratulations on getting FM!

My yard turns to mush when it rains. We're just slightly lower than both our neighbors, so we get all the water for our street. We can't get rid of our puddle. <_<

My yard is in a lower area, on the bottom of a hill. We get a lake in our backyard when it rains. I'm not sure how deep your puddle is, but to get rid of ours, we have some sort of pump thing.