Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Ugh *shivers* bad images.

I've been electrocuted by a power outlet before when plugging something in. after the first accidental time, I repeated it a few more times xD

Hey I've done that too! With electric fences :P

Never been electricuted (so far).

My laptop works every site just fine, but it works MAD SLOOOOOOOOW! It's a 2007 Vista. The reason why it's slow is because I filled it with all this junk, and even though I deleted some of it, it's still slow. :(

Never been electricuted (so far).

My laptop works every site just fine, but it works MAD SLOOOOOOOOW! It's a 2007 Vista. The reason why it's slow is because I filled it with all this junk, and even though I deleted some of it, it's still slow. :(

two things that may help you, download and use http://www.ccleaner.com/ and defragment your harddrive.

That is why I never download anything, I like keeping my laptop neat, tidy and without any unnecessary applications that I will never use. I only use Firefox at the end.

One thing that may also help, is if you can find programs in so called *portable* versions, which is usually just the program in a .zip file. There is no need to install anything, you just need to un-zip the folder.

Just as an example, the media player VLC http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html has 7zip and regular zip versions to download.

When I do watch TV, these are basically the only channels I watch: History Channel, Discovery Channel, Science Channel, History International, Military Channel. basically whichever of those channels has the most interesting thing on.

I can't stand most actual TV shows :guiltysmiley:

Yeah. The two guys are a little scary....but Zaboomafoo was awesome. And you haven't heard of house? Hugh Laurie right? I watch that sometimes. It's a little weird for me though at times. :sick01: