Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I need seven words in my post...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I was trying to fly in gym. no joke. But we were in the gymnastics balcony, so the floor was covered in those bouncy mats. So I just jumped aroung like an idiot in my own little world.

And then I sprinted like "I was being chased by chihuahuas" ( :/ crazy friends) and vaulted OVER the horse.

THAT'S RIGHT! YOU HEARD ME! OVAH! OVAH IT AH TELLS YAH!

The world has not come to anything. It is still the world. On the other hand, humankind has not come to anything either, but has certainly caught up with some revelations that we made here quite a while ago, such as the hidden insanity. I hope the search bots have found which floor the hospital is on, so that we can get them there.

(One hour later) Good news and bad news. Good news: I found the bots. And, the bots have indexed a total of ... drumroll please... 1 floor(s). Bad news: Estimated time to finish indexing: Several million years.

Since the time we started assigning floors to users, we had robots begin indexing all floors so that everything could be found with the search engine. The slight problem is with the indexing software. It's been updated so it'll only take millions of years instead of billions, but that's still not optimal.

Bots=Yes. We have, actually had (think big explosion) a very good R&D team. Actually, the explosion was sort of why the indexing takes so long.

Floors=Yes. We have 1337, with most of them occupied. It was infinite, but we had to chop off most of them since the staffers on floor 1337 wanted a big glass ball or something, and it stuck out the roof. Oh, not assigned. We chose them. Oh, and this topic is the elevator/teleporter.

Concisely, TDNF is a building. A rather large one. Many of us chose floors about fifty? pages back. There are only 1337 floors. There are robots indexing everything. They are taking a very long time. Any more questions?

I eat.............................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

..........................food (:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mistletoe Morgan) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.