Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Lol I love my iPod. It's so much more convenient than the CD Player I used to have.

I have one of those Video Nanos, so it's technically a MP4 right?

I don't know. What I do know is that I won't buy myself a (lets call it a digital music player) until it's running MP7

{lol}

It would be awesome to have an ipod... I think I'll ask for one this Christmas. I don't usually ask for anything, I bet they'll be surprised when I do...
lol, I never ask for anything either. Birthday or holiday.

Besides, I would wan one with 150 gigabytes of storage, at least, with video, And not so skinny or small that you break or loose it. Also, you have to send ipods back to the company just to replace the battery. You should be able to replace the battery whenever you want without having to send the entire thing away. Having to send it away is totally lame.

They're rechargeable. Sure, you lose a tiny, tiny, very small amount of life each time you charge it, but unless you opened up the ipod, took the battery and ate it, you're not gonna need to replace it for a long, long, while. Decade or so I'm guessing.

Besides, I wouldn't need that much memory. I'd just put songs in there, like everyone did when it first came out 'cause that's what it was made to do. I don't even know 150 gigabytes worth of songs, let alone spend all that time downloading every single one of them. x_x

They're rechargeable. Sure, you lose a tiny, tiny, very small amount of life each time you charge it, but unless you opened up the ipod, took the battery and ate it, you're not gonna need to replace it for a long, long, while. Decade or so I'm guessing.

Besides, I wouldn't need that much memory. I'd just put songs in there, like everyone did when it first came out 'cause that's what it was made to do. I don't even know 150 gigabytes worth of songs, let alone spend all that time downloading every single one of them. x_x

downloading every one of them...It's called zip archives of content in torrents. (very efficient way to download) Although I personally havn't downloaded hordes of music, I know people who have filled up entire external hard drives.

I'd also want batteries that last a long time on 1 charge (well over a day of constant use)

It would still take a long time... My point is, I want one. Of the immediate family members (our whole family's way too big to all come to one Christmas party) who would give me something, I'm pretty sure my household is the only poor one.

...That makes me sound greedy, doesn't it? Don't worry, I give gifts too. And not cheap ones. I don't mean to, but usually I end up spending all my savings on one present. >.< It's always cool, though.

Besides, I would wan one with 150 gigabytes of storage, at least, with video, And not so skinny or small that you break or loose it.

Mine's 4 gigs and it has a couple hundred songs and a movie on it and it's still not filled. And it's skinny, but it wont break, not unless you hit it with a sledgehammer.

I'd also want batteries that last a long time on 1 charge (well over a day of constant use)

I can usually just charge mine once a week, and I listen to it hours every day.

And where do you keep finding those comics??

Blame school. I'm only in 8th grade. So... Let's see... What is my goal for now...

Getting a middle-aged Lupe and paint it Tyrannian...

Buy my sister a Draik/Krawk or Lab it...

Entertain you?

Blame school. I'm only in 8th grade. So... Let's see... What is my goal for now...

Getting a middle-aged Lupe and paint it Tyrannian...

Buy my sister a Draik/Krawk or Lab it...

Entertain you?

sure, for all of the 10 seconds I took to read it.

hahahahaha, blame school, lolololololololol

I wish I could get there more, I can't though.

Lol I'm on my fourth.

I have one account with painted Boris.

One account with Royal Pets.

And the last account for unwanted painted lab rats that I intend to give away either here or in my guild. (Which reminds me, I have a Disco Jubjub. Anyone want?)

And of course, my main.

The Soup Faerie helps...A LOT.

Mostly I just feed pets on my sides. It's not much maintaining to do, but I guess that's also because I have a lot of time on my hands.

And I'm cruel?!? I'm zapping pets and making them painted to give away to others, to make others happy.

And plus, I'm trying to get a Coconut jubjub, and I got a Disco one, and it feels like a shame to let it go to waste.