Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

*covers eyes and backs slowly away from Revenge*

Ummm... Isn't it almost winter over there Revenge?

I love Winter. The coldness, and the snow, and the vacation, and the snow, and laughing at all the people going insane at Walmart 'cause they only have about 30 hours to get their kid a great gift that doesn't make him/her hate them... and snow is awesome. Especially when it first falls and it's high enough you can make snow angels.... See, like this: *makes snow angel movements on the floor*

Of course I'm not wearing sleeves. I'm completely nude. :mellow:

I love Winter. The coldness, and the snow, and the vacation, and the snow, and laughing at all the people going insane at Walmart 'cause they only have about 30 hours to get their kid a great gift that doesn't make him/her hate them... and snow is awesome. Especially when it first falls and it's high enough you can make snow angels.... See, like this: *makes snow angel movements on the floor*
Vomits on spot.

I like the cold of winter, hate the random changes in weather.

Last time I had a huge, jagged ice chunk fight, I found it lodged into the side of my head...
You did it wrong then, it's supposed to go into someone elses head....

kjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjajf

I feel terrible.

And nowhere near time to pass out.

And I'm extremely bored.

Great {If you didn't realize that last word was sarcasm, you fail}

Wow, someone else actually posting. I've just been sitting here for over an hour without almost anyone posting anywhere.

And I suspect that will stay the same until I get on later in the day tomorrow.

Edit: I'm going to go to bed now. Hope more people are posting tomorrow.

If it's that bad, you really should get it checked - injuries like that have a tendency to get worse, not better (I have personal experience in that area <_< ).

Yeah... My parents don't come home until 11:00 PM and stuff... but they noticed that it's swollen up so they're going to try and take me.

o_O It's swollen? That's... really serious. Like dislocated serious... I hope you get it fixed up soon!

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I listened to one CD for about 4 hours straight (around 7-8 times over) last night, wow, I was definitely bored then.

Haha I did too!

I was listening to The Anatomy of the Tongue in Cheek by Relient K.

I just couldn't get bored of some of those songs. RELIENT K ROCKS!!!!!

I was listening to Bobaflex-Apologize for Nothing. Good CD, but I was listening more to keep me from going insane from boredom... :S

Get a new CD. Or burn one off the net, if you can. I'd hate to listen to the same song for an hour. Maybe 20 minutes, if I really like it, but not an hour.
I have a stockpile of CDs from different sources, but like I said, there weren't any other CDs I wanted to listen to. And besides that, I'm really picky when it comes to music.

Ah, I see. Not me, I listen to anything as long as it's good (except country, there are no good country songs). I don't follow the charts or anything like that, I get things from all around me, other people mostly, with many different tastes. So I end up with a lot of variety. I do have a favorite, though.

Ah, I see. Not me, I listen to anything as long as it's good (except country, there are no good country songs). I don't follow the charts or anything like that, I get things from all around me, other people mostly, with many different tastes. So I end up with a lot of variety. I do have a favorite, though.
I Hate most country. I also hate most rap, only rappers I'll listen to are MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice.