Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Um... poor you? *pats head uneasily*

Yesterday wasn't a good day for me. Some kid threw up all over the bus, it rained harder than Steve Cunningham can throw a punch, and I just didn't feel right that day. Coming back from vacation is such a drag.

(This conversation piece was brought to you by the random word of the day: cinnamon!)

Um... poor you? *pats head uneasily*

Yesterday wasn't a good day for me. Some kid threw up all over the bus, it rained harder than Steve Cunningham can throw a punch, and I just didn't feel right that day. Coming back from vacation is such a drag.

(This conversation piece was brought to you by the random word of the day: cinnamon!)

Lols.. it really wasn't your day was it?!?!

Ohh and Tom I hate GTA, I honestly don't know how people can be entertained by such mind numbing, useless, pointless stuff (lols.. sorry).. anyways.. I think it is a boy thing, almost every male I know loves that game, and most females I know don't.

Yeah, it'll never get off topic, and since of that, I can talk about something that's anytopic becuase what I am saying is usually off topic but is not off topic now because it can't be off topic and...did that make sense?

Nope, not really, think you need to go back and read that!!??

No it wasn't off topic, but it doesn't make any sense!!

I know what it is suppose to mean (I may be blonde, but not that blonde), but it still doesn't make sense..

Anyways.. Superfly why is your siggy breaking the rules??

Beacuse people can read between the lines and make sense of things that dont make sense, plus you posted something earlier that sort of went with it and I put two and two together and got four :P

Yeah he did according to someone, I think Levy but not sure, a page of so back, and I want to know why it is against the rules cause it is my siggy too!!

That is what I am trying to figure out.. If only Levy or Superfly would come on here and tell me what the heck is wrong with that siggy!!?? :)

I like emoticons I use them all the time.. hehe.. plus it is the only way to get your feelings across in the right way on Forums and stuff.

That is what I am trying to figure out.. If only Levy or Superfly would come on here and tell me what the heck is wrong with that siggy!!?? :)

What's wrong with the sig? Well the size limit for sigs is 500px width X 250px height. That sig is 600px width

YAY Levy!!! Hi lols... great well argh... I don't know how to change it :S ohwell... guess I am just going to have to get rid of it :crying:

Oh, you're in Australia right? You got the watered down version. I heard they made a censored version for Australia.

I haven't played it yet but if it is anything like GTA: San Andreas I will be entertained for hours as I bring down police helicopter after police helicopter! ^^

Yep we (New Zealand as well) got the watered down version. Although apparently the changes are hardly noticeable. The only things that is supposed to have changed is the camera angles when you're in a car with... someone who gives you an illegal, adult service for money. If that is the only change, then I am perfectly fine with that. I'll read more into it later on.

Doesn't that site have smaller sigs? It would be irresponsible fore them to not have smaller ones.

Nope I had a look yesterday and I can't seem to find anything :(

Ohh and as far as I know they didn't change much of the cussing on GTA, if any, the language on that game is absolutely rediculous!!