Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

You can save over points? :P I didn't know that.

Save all the points beginning from ACI. that would be the hardest thing..

You can only save points from a cup ago...it was on the news that we had to spend them before the 25th or else it's alllllll gone :(

I already spent all my AC Prize Shop points well before May 25th, 2012.

I've spent some of my Prize Shop Points on some extra copies of Techos Guide for Altador Cup Fanatics (2 of them) and No Longer Stranded in the Desert (3 of them), and an Altador Cup VI Commemorative Stamp as well (several items that will spike up when the next Altador Cup begins).

I'm still clinging on to that Altador Cup VI Commemorative Stamp for when the price for it spikes back up, it has deflated to around 250,000 to 300,000 NP at the Trading Post at the moment. I'm still happy that I held on to some of the Stamp prizes from all the various events last year and earlier this year as well, I have a habit of hoarding Album Items from events until the prices for them spike up to a higher value.

Uh oh, the 25th? That's the day that i get really busy for about a week :/......... Oh well, late nights, here I come!! And i'll keep the fact that getting to the 1st Rank seems really difficult in mind, i'm generally patient anyway (most of the time ;) ).

And I am so excited about Diablo 3! My brother and i loved the first 2, and so of course he ordered the 3rd one =). And one of my mates has it as well, so i'll just casually life at his house for a few weeks just for Diablo XD.

I had to change my beloved Meepit theme with a Darigan Citadel support theme for my userlookup (and a matching Neoboards avatar, too), even the middle of my signature has a bit of Darigan Pride as well. If you are looking for Altador Cup graphics for your team, check over here. Izzy also has cool premade userlookups for you to show that you support your designated team over here.

I finished my Maraqua AC lookup the other day. It was originally meant to be temporary, while I was waiting on a graphic fix on the one I planned to use, but I'm really liking my current one, so I'm probably going to leave it.

And I matched my avatar (Kelp) and as well as a font, just in case I decide to stop by the Neoboards.

He's had that userlookup since last year, Ryan is one guy who's forever ready for the Altador Cup. I only leave my AC colours up until a bit after the event is over and done with.

I'm just sad that the Altador Cup is not going to be 32 days long like last year. I'm going to have to cram in more Yooyuball during my free time if I want to get a better prize like a Paint Brush or a Yooyu.

I really like your user look-up Ryan! It's very nice. :)

120:01:00 till AC now. :D

Everytime I post I am going to post the time until the AC. Just for kicks.

-fangirls again-

I was going to get everything ready for Shenkuu, but some HTML didn't work for some reason. D:

I still have to get my Pet & Petpage ready, and I'm buying NC tomorrow to get the jersey, team mask, and flag. :3

We usually get some sort of free wearable when we sign up for a team correct? I do still need to purchase some more roo island backgrounds for my pets on my side accounts. I've randomly got a maraqua background for some reason :weird:

Thank you. I think it turned out rather well. I only had one yooyu on the left but it looked rather unbalanced so I decided to put in in again on the right. Maybe I'll draw something else eventually for the other side.