Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Ah...well I have a lot of friends on the internet that are gay/bi so lol yeah.

i just dont get how people can be so homophobic here....including my friends.

If i were you I wouldnt tell my mom because honestly im a coward /: It depends if you are ready to tell your mom now, i think? You cant hide it forever though.

Haha yeah I'm a coward too. I don't tell anyone anything! xP

Revenge is right though. We are all rooting for you ;)

Whatever goes goes. I guess the best thing we can do is just work with what we have.

So if you got sick of one thing, why would you want to try something just like it?

That's like someone saying they hate getting punched in the face, then some guy asks if they want to get kicked in the face instead.

Or like saying you don't like watching Family Guy, stop watching it, then start to love watching The Cleveland Show.

Another, more fun way to put it, "I dont like spinach, however I like spinach soup."

I think this is shameless plugging in order to attract other members? I am not sure, I can't visit that site as I am at work, but there is nothing that could attract me away from neopets...save some random person walking up to me and saying, "I will give you two million dollars if you never touch neopets again". That may keep ME from playing neopets, that doesnt mean I wont watch someone I know play it, and give them tips......................................

Yes, I am addicted after only two weeks, call me crazy, I have already bought NC because I liked the cloud wings for my cloud nimmo >.>

It is shameless plugging in of ads. People like this guy, who don't even play neopets and only made a forum account to "subtly" inform others of there own mock-up, come here all the time. I was just messing fun with him.

And I don't know, I haven't been on neopets in a long while, but just how easy is it to get a cloud paintbrush after being a user for only two weeks? Back when I first started, petpet krawks were only 30,000 np and it still took forever for people to get them.

And I don't know, I haven't been on neopets in a long while, but just how easy is it to get a cloud paintbrush after being a user for only two weeks? Back when I first started, petpet krawks were only 30,000 np and it still took forever for people to get them.

Well, It actually took me about a week in, I got lucky on a pawkeets spin and won 50k, which I promptly saved up, I had been playing games, and doing quite a few dailies, I think I played a total of 30 games a day not many of them I won 1k but they add up and I saw an trade for a 52k cloud paintbrush so I paid that and a codestone for it. I was happy when I was accepted and I bought the brush and painted my pet, all this was thanks to links on this site(meaning the daily games, I just followed the handy guides)

All in all, I would say it was a bit of luck, a bit of determination, and a bit of being at the right place at the right time.

Haha I decided to check it out, and it was using Neopets as their pets xD

Think a couple of Pokemon were mixed in there too o_O

I'd be surprised if they don't shut down at some point for copyright issues.

OMG GAIZ I GOT A GOLDEEN!!!!!!111! ^_____________________^

LOL i went there and its just really...:I IDK WHAT TO SAY ABOUT IT

sob im kind of bummed out /: i got 74% on a test and idk all my other tests are 90% and above. I hate being a graduate student.