Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

84 guests are viewing this topic wow /totally related to the current convo

That's creepy. :P We now have spies! LOL.

My cousin's are relatives are coming over so there will be about 15 people at my house. XD

Fun times! You may interpret this sincerely or sarcastically, whichever fits your opinion :P

I'm infinitely pleased that it's only going to be me and my parents on christmas. My boyfriend is going to spend the evening with a boatload of relatives. I am not jealous of him.

After getting off work on Christmas Eve, I'll be heading to my girlfriend's parent's house for a proper Danish celebration. xD Then on Christmas morning, we'll head out my parent's house and do the same thing all over again- but with fewer of Odin's goats. :P

That's practical, then you can celebrate christmas with both of your families on the proper dates ^_^ I'm assuming that the 25th is "proper" in Canada?

Yeah, it's really nice (and conveniant!)

As far as I know, the 25th is normal for most families in Canada, so yeah. :)

... Goats?

Hey guys, did the world end or are we good? Did we lose any important countries? :P

julbock_51328991.jpg

I have these all over my house now, lol.

The Yule Goat, (Swedish julbock, Finnish joulupukki, Norwegian julebukk) is one of the oldest Scandinavian Christmas symbols. Its origin is the legend about the Thundergod Thor who rode in the sky in a wagon pulled by two goats.

Whoops, it seems like my information was wrong. Thor's goats, not Odin's. :P Anyway, these goats are probably the origin of the Santa's reindeer thing.

And nope, I think we still have all of our countries! :) End of the world was a bust.

Wooo, we're still alive. lol

On Christmas eve my mums taking me for a pamper day as a birthday present :D

However, tonight is my party, it's a few days early - mainly so that my friends can actually attend.

This year, Christmas and the day before, fall on my work days, so I'll be at work both days. I did get a nice long vacation from work (11 days) earlier this month, so that was part of my present, as well as the gifts exchanged, so it just came a bit early this year.

It's my BIRTHDAAAAAAAAY :D wooooo. Got quite a bit of money, a new bag, scarf and gloves, a onesie, candles, lip gloss, chocolates and earrings.