Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

DOCTOR WHO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

...Ok, I lied. One of the letters is something Doctor Who. But think as each letter as a separate entity, but together form a whole.

I'm thinking I should make a topic for this...

Also, JV mean nothing together. It just might be easier to focus on those two, because they'll probably be the easiest.

I wasn't joking when I said I was going from the very beginning haha xD

Now made it to Marco Polo but the original footage is gone...so I'm watching the audio and still pictures of it xD So far I'm enjoying it and hope to someday soon finish all the many seasons >w<

I wasn't joking when I said I was going from the very beginning haha xD

Now made it to Marco Polo but the original footage is gone...so I'm watching the audio and still pictures of it xD So far I'm enjoying it and hope to someday soon finish all the many seasons >w<

0.o Watching audio!? Just kidding lol, know what you mean. How is the original footage for the episode gone?

I had to look it up since I was curious why the episodes were finally in color but it was just pictures and audio. Turns out there were a lot of the original episodes from the first two doctors that were destroyed or wiped out during building upgrades. So around 106 episodes are gone and only pictures and audio have been saved from fans.

I had to look it up since I was curious why the episodes were finally in color but it was just pictures and audio. Turns out there were a lot of the original episodes from the first two doctors that were destroyed or wiped out during building upgrades. So around 106 episodes are gone and only pictures and audio have been saved from fans.

Oh man, that stinks. =/ I'm surprised no one saved the episode or recorded it or something.

This was back in the 60s so I'm not that surprised that no one really recorded it and such. At least something exists so that we can still enjoy it rather than just read a summary of them xD

I highly support Doctor Whooves and admit he's one of the other reasons why I knew I HAD to start watching Doctor Who!

This was back in the 60s so I'm not that surprised that no one really recorded it and such. At least something exists so that we can still enjoy it rather than just read a summary of them xD

I highly support Doctor Whooves and admit he's one of the other reasons why I knew I HAD to start watching Doctor Who!

Yeah, that makes sense...did they even have VHS players back then? lol.

Oh man, love the music and the My Little Ponies!

If I were to start watching Dr. Who, would you guys suggest watching from the VERY beginning, or from the show that started in...2005 I believe it was?

Yeah, that makes sense...did they even have VHS players back then? lol.

Oh man, love the music and the My Little Ponies!

If I were to start watching Dr. Who, would you guys suggest watching from the VERY beginning, or from the show that started in...2005 I believe it was?

I don't think they actually did have vhs...I would have to ask my parents since they were born in the 60's lolz!

I started from the very early episodes mainly because I want to see it all in complete order soo...you would have to ask someone else their recommendation since I have no clue about later seasons. I'm enjoying the early episodes even though it's black and white so that must mean something! :laughingsmiley:

Proud female brony here!

I just love this duo for some reason!

I am from New Zealand.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

There, just made a Contest Topic. Go post your guesses there.

So, who here has watched Doctor Who?

And I suppose, something like a quote.

Hahaha my friend keeps trying to get me to watch Doctor Who, she's absolutely obsessed. She even gave me one of the seasons. I still need to start watching it XD.

Really? lol. Sounds exactly like how it was in Texas. Arizona weather has been quite erratic also, but we don't really deal with tornadoes much. Of course, the town I'm in is surrounded by mountains, so we get random super winds..almost impossible for me to walk around outside without the wind pushing me in another direction lol.

Things have been going back and forth here. We'll have hot days 80+ degrees, then the next day, it's 40-ish and raining. Then there's thunderstorms, then it's 80 degrees again. Then there's threats of snow.

I wish it would make up its mind.

First off, glad to meet here again Jess.

Also, the weather where I am has been pretty wet yesterday and will resume being wet when Friday comes around. It's safe to say the weather will be in the 50s and warm up to the 60s (with some sunshine) when the weekend comes around.

It's just average spring weather for Rhode Island. I never knew how unusual the weather can get in Colorado during this time of year.