Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yugiooooh! I enjoyed watching what I saw of the first 'season' or whatever you call it but after that all those remixes version I could never get into them.

It was rainy and gross earlier but I think it finally stopped because the birds are chirping :whistle: which sounds more awesome than my whistling

I've seen all of the first series of Yugioh (all five seasons), and most of GX :D The third and fourth seasons of GX were probably my favorite out of all of them.

Ahh I know, it was all gloomy this morning, and now it's glorious!!! :woot:

I don't think I've seen Yugioh, but I know that my brother used to have a lot of Yugioh cards. Now, they're just scattered all around the house. xD

Anyway, it's been gloomy all day so far here. Spring break has been nothing but rain, with the occasional bout of sunshine and clouds.

I have my Yugioh cards with me here, but nobody plays anymore...everyone just plays Magic xDDD

Dude, you're still on Spring Break? o_O Mine was like three weeks ago xD

I collected Yu-Gi-Oh! cards too :D and watched the Anime. I also had a couple of Yu-Gi-Oh! games for GameBoy Advance which I used to enjoy playing a lot.

@Manta

Your vote has been cast for Tiburonuq

So cute! :3

Oh, yeah the GBA games were pretty fun. Me and my brother played the world championship 2003 a lot (I think that was the one?) :D

Thanks for the vote!! :D Did you see Min's entry as well? *pokes sig*

Oh, wow. We didn't have classes yesterday but other than that we don't really have much of an Easter break :P

Going to Barnes and Noble with people, and then we're going to play Pokemon!! :D Yay Dream World :)

Oh, yeah the GBA games were pretty fun. Me and my brother played the world championship 2003 a lot (I think that was the one?) :D

Thanks for the vote!! :D Did you see Min's entry as well? *pokes sig*

When you named yours I was curious so I had a rummage through our old games bag. I actually just found Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition: Stairway to the Destined Duel for GBA in my DS next to my bed, so it was the last GBA game I played.. some many months ago. We had another Yu-Gi-Oh! GBA game which seems to have gone missing, I think it was a 2-in-1 one. I've a feeling Sacred Cards was one of the two.

Oh and I found my Pikachu GameBoy Color that I mentioned earlier! Check it out!

2s784yq.jpg

& Your vote has been cast for Minoa_

Equally cute! :D Good luck!

Where I live, spring break usually ends around Easter. :3

I live in Scotland. And at my school, our Easter (Spring) Break started on Friday 8th April. We return on Tuesday 26th April, next week.

Hey guys, I'm back from a Neopoint earning spree. I made some extra from those wheels in my opinion.

Not to mention that I did get a kick out of Despicable Me as well last night at my mom's workplace. :)

What were you doing to earn neopoints? Restocking or?

wow! That's insane! I'm so glad my sister's isn't that long. I couldn't take that much of her! I'm only in high school, so my break is two days, plus the weekend. <_<

Woah, that seems rather short. :(

To be honest, I actually feel like this holiday has been a complete waste of time. My first exam is less than 3 weeks away now :( My school ran a few "Easter School Classes" in which people could choose to go in to study certain subjects during the holidays. I went in for every one possible, as I am incapable of revising properly at home... WAY too many distractions and my mind is usually not in the right place.

Gah, when the term starts again I think I'm going to confiscate this laptop from myself and get my head in gear until all of my exams are over.

Woah, that seems rather short. :(

To be honest, I actually feel like this holiday has been a complete waste of time. My first exam is less than 3 weeks away now :( My school ran a few "Easter School Classes" in which people could choose to go in to study certain subjects during the holidays. I went in for every one possible, as I am incapable of revising properly at home... WAY too many distractions and my mind is usually not in the right place.

Gah, when the term starts again I think I'm going to confiscate this laptop from myself and get my head in gear until all of my exams are over.

It's so hard when your break is used to study - and not having fun with your friends, when does summer begin for you?

It's so hard when your break is used to study - and not having fun with your friends, when does summer begin for you?

Yeah it is pretty dull. :/

I think this year it's probably the 29th June. It's normally either the very end of June or the very beginning of July that our summer holidays start. Then we usually return mid-August.

It was rainy and gross earlier but I think it finally stopped because the birds are chirping :whistle: which sounds more awesome than my whistling

It actually snowed here this morning, though it was flurries that didn't stick. Now it's cloudy, but nearly 50 degrees.

Oh and I found my Pikachu GameBoy Color that I mentioned earlier! Check it out!

2s784yq.jpg

& Your vote has been cast for Minoa_

Equally cute! :D Good luck!

Wow that's awesome!!! Where did you get it from? :O

Thank you so much! :D

Wow that's awesome!!! Where did you get it from? :O

Thank you so much! :D

I remember getting it for Christmas when I was very young. I'm pretty sure it was a gift from Santa which came in my stocking along with Harry Potter & the Philosopher's Stone for GameBoy - my first ever console and game! <3

I found it today when I was looking through the game bag that had been under my brother's bed for goodness knows how long.

And you're welcome. Hope you do well ^^

Oh that's pretty sweet :D Did it come bundled with Pokemon Yellow? That's the only place I can think of :)

Ahhh I hope so too. This is my first time in the BC in a few months, so I'm a little nervous, plus there's some stiff competition :/ But I'm hoping to at least place.

It actually didn't. Which I'm still slightly puzzled about to this day. I never owned any of the Pokemon games before the GBA ones. I'd have thought the Pokemon GameBoy Color would have come with a Pokemon game as a bundle, like you just said, but there wasn't a Pokemon game in my stocking so I just assume the GameBoy was separate. I was happy with my Harry Potter game though haha. An odd combination, but I loved it. :thumbsup:

Well, your entries are adorable so I think you'll do well. And you should spend some time advertising. :)

EDIT: Actually, I think you mentioned before that your finals are very close? You probably don't have all that much time to lurk on the BC boards.

Huh. That's weird. I have no idea then :P Still, it's an awesome Game Boy :D

Heee thank you! :D I've been advertising in the BC and PC since it's the weekend, but I won't have much time during the week. This next week is my last full week of classes, and then finals start next Thursday :S I'm hoping that advertising here and at N_A will help though :)

Oh, thank you so much!! *hugs*

N_A is neopian_adults, a livejournal community for 18+ Neopians. It's a great group of people that tend to be a very tight community. We have daily NP/NC trade posts, weekly pet adoption/trade posts, and talk about customization a lot. I got a lot of avatar lends through there before I joined TDN :D

Yay finally back from my loooong family vacation wheee~

Too bad I only had a week of spring break ):