Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Stereotypes. The Dutch barely have any other than the wooden shoes one, which far outdated. And nobody can ever tell that I'm Puerto Rican at first glance, so I'm virtually resistant to stereotypes, since nobody can ever think of one for me.

However, stereotypes make good jokes, and a good amount of my jokes revolve around them. It's really best when you don't take them seriously, because that's the point of them. It's a false generalization, and anyone that takes them seriously doesn't have a sense of humor.

It's different when a stereotype that's used, in jokes or otherwise, is offensive to others. I'm blonde and don't mind blonde jokes, but there are certain things that just shouldn't be made into jokes.

It all depends on the person, and if they are easily offended or not.

My only best friends that older are 16 and 14. Does that count as older or do teens just not count? :P

You don't count Spritzie cause the question is directed at you. :P

Lucky... <.<

your greatest friend is 1 year younger than you *hint hint nudge nudge*

I'm guilty of often making stereotype jokes

Backups exploding on you Spritzie? I know the feeling. Somewhat. xD

Ah well, we all do what we can...

I gotta decide on a school to transfer to. And I don't know any of the schools. All of them have stupid kids, and some even have metal detectors for obvious reasons. Also I'm gonna miss being able to stay home. I've been able to recollect myself over the past 6 weeks, and it's all gonna vanish within a day. One thing's for sure: I want my antidepressants before I begin school.

But I would honestly rather make this a lost year, and stay home to continue recollecting.

Grrr. This never popped up on my list as having new posts.

Backups exploding on you Spritzie? I know the feeling. Somewhat. xD

Ah well, we all do what we can...

No. Not yet. Well, now, yes. But not this morning. Just long week. Especially long day.

But now stuff is going crazy. :yes:

I gotta decide on a school to transfer to. And I don't know any of the schools. All of them have stupid kids, and some even have metal detectors for obvious reasons. Also I'm gonna miss being able to stay home. I've been able to recollect myself over the past 6 weeks, and it's all gonna vanish within a day. One thing's for sure: I want my antidepressants before I begin school.

Stupid kids are inevitable, unfortunately. They were all over at my school too, but I just stayed with my friends. I had 2 other friends at my HS. We ate lunch together, but I was on my own the rest of the time. I just kept to myself and it was fine. (Not that it made me like HS anymore.)

CAV, remember this, each school will have "stupid kids" people you'd rather never meet no matter what. But each school will have people you can get along with no matter what

Very nicely said Tyler. Even with all the weird people in HS, I managed to find at least one friend in each class so I didn't feel awkward. Give it a shot. Just try to get to know one person in each class. (And take time to observe, so you know who to stay away from.)

Very loud.

People can hear me all the way across the cafeteria/library.

And I can never be serious during class.

Like today,

In Honors Science:

Me: "Ohhhhh so with the graph thing, we just graph the averages?

Girl person thing: Yeah.

Me: Okay okay, so, ummmm, lets see, that one was 8.9 sooo in that general area I guess... Ummm. OH! And that one goes th- Why am I standing up? -sits down-

I went on like that for 10 minutes.

Oh and I say hi to everyone. Plus I forget things easily.

When school ended today:

Me: -walking then suddenly sees person from science- OMG HI GIRL FROM THAT CLASS WITH THOSE PEOPLE! 8D

Her: Hello Ryan...? xD You don't remember my name, do you?

Me: Nope, I have a bad memory, bye! 8D

That is what it would be like every day.

Enjoy whatever your imaginations can come up with.

You could so make a horror film about that. :P

I usually make friends or enemies with everyone I sit near.

Example:

I got moved in my computer class last semester once because me and the girl next to me ALWAYS talked and never got anything done.

Then I started argueing with one dude near me and made friends with an emo kid who almost never talks in my new seat who hugged me the other day which is a different story... xD

Then I got moved back because the other girl got moved after me and I started talking with the OTHER person next to me who I don't think ever knew my name. She just called me "that funny dude that sits next to me'

Good to know my name is important. :P

Do you have any, like, really mean teachers?