Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

-watching Agents of Super Secret Stuff video-

Rofl "Do you know what these are? These are Little Miss Double Rainbow girly cookies, and you almost ate them all the way!"

Rofl.

"Are you my father?"

"No Jaden! Nobody's your freakin father man! He abandoned you at birth! He isn't coming!"

Sorry if I messed up the line. It's been a while since I've seen it.

Ummm... I have no idea what you're talking about. Is it a comedian or something?

:sad01_anim:

You have much to learn. Not only is he on Youtube, but he has the most subscribers of all time on that site with over 3 million.

You have much to learn. Not only is he on Youtube, but he has the most subscribers of all time on that site with over 3 million.

It's not surprising that I don't know, considering I've been on youtube, twice, in the last 2 years. :P

Have you seen that guy in the Gym scene before?

He has a kinda funny video called "How to make a sandwhich"

And the rib cage part was histerical... xD

CAV, you sound like Yoda.

Have you seen that guy in the Gym scene before?

He has a kinda funny video called "How to make a sandwhich"

And the rib cage part was histerical... xD

CAV, you sound like Yoda.

One problem I had with the video is how little Smosh was in there. They advertised them being there and each of them were only there for a minute.

So what has your day been like so far, Spritzie?

You used....the question. :O

Anyways, I go on YouTube not often cuz it is glitchy for me. I only go on for music videos of songs. :yes:

She'll get over it. You'll just have to play no/less games for a few days, and she'll forget about it. :rolleyes_anim: Did she give you a reason why you shouldn't play games?

Tbh I don't think Smosh is that funny. -shrug-

*twitch*

I'm gonna kill you....

my mom doesn't want me playing video games anymore, which is quite idiotic if you ask me

Same here. My father and grandmother think I'm overdoing it with the games and internet, even though they are the only things stopping me from going insane from depression.

Same here. My father and grandmother think I'm overdoing it with the games and internet, even though they are the only things stopping me from going insane from depression.

Same thing happening to me, except my dad's cool with it