Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Lol, due to my lack of peoples skills most of my family barely knows me so at family things I always end up going off to a corner or go outside or something to be alone... xD

Lol! xD

Yay for hiding in corners! xD

I do that too. Every 4th of July, my grandpa's family had a sort of reunion. I hated them, but went because that was something my cousin did when she came up from AZ.

I swear I wasn't related to any of the people there. (And I wasn't, except by marriage.)

Lol. That must've sucked. Sorry about that. D:

Oh yeah, the lady that does house cleaning and cooking and stuff for my grandpa has a 4th of July party every year and always invites us. Well he couldn't go last time(Because it was when my grandma was still alive, but she was bedridden and he stayed to take care of her she needed constant care) so I went alone. I spent two hours sitting on a rock watching the street, then somebody talked to me for a while, and then I left.

I'm a definite party animal. :P

Same here.

I went on a house boat trip over fall break. Only knew half the people there(Yay for huge families!)

So I mostly spent my time in my room thing, outside fishing alone, or up on the rocks that had agreat veiw of the lake. Fun. xD

The only time I had a fairly large group of friends was in 8th grade. After that, I didn't have many. And it's rare for much of my family to be together at the same time. I don't even see my sister very often anymore.

Really? I have a rather large group of friends both at TDN and in rl currently. xD

Coincidentally, i'm in 8th grade... xD

And you know what, I don't call half my r frielnds by their real names.

Becca = Shirley, Taylor = Supreme Overlord, Seth = Bucky, Christain = Jewish(...Yeah...), Gabe = Midget, Chester = Cheetoh, ect... xD

I only have a handful of friends, at least irl. I usually have more online friends than other friends. But then, I've been diagnosed with Social Anxiety Disorder, so...

And I love to travel for trips and such, but the rest of the time I'd much rather be at home than out around town. If I'm out too long, I start getting really twitchy and need to get back home. It's a safety zone for me.

The only time I had a fairly large group of friends was in 8th grade. After that, I didn't have many. And it's rare for much of my family to be together at the same time. I don't even see my sister very often anymore.

I prefer just a single or 2 best friends over a large group. :yes:

I would die if I won't be able to see my brothers anymore. Well, you talk to your sister on the phone sometimes, right?

I would die if I won't be able to see my brothers anymore. Well, you talk to your sister on the phone sometimes, right?

Nope. I rarely talk to her. She has her stuff going on, I have mine. But in 08, I lived with her for 2 months before I got my own apartment. And I saw every day at work. Plus, we never got along all that well.

Ryan, in 8th grade, none of us called the other by their real name. We all had nicknames too. Like Zilla, Batman, Trip, Ding Dong, Captain Nemo, Phantom of the Opera, etc. And there were always stories of how the nicknames came about.

Lol, I never have an y real reason for calling someone by a nickanme.

How Becca got the nickname Shirley:

Me: Sup?

Becca: Hi.

Me:...

I don't wanna call you Becca. You are now Shirley.

Becca: I don't wanna be Shirley.

Me: Well too bad.

-nodnod-

I prefer small groups of friends too.

But hanging out with a large group isn't bad either, as i've found out this year.

Except for in them mornings when me and like 10 friends hang out in the library, i'm usually only with 1 or two of them at a time anyway... xD