Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Student newspapers seem to be a bit of a minefield, we had two in Oxford, one was really good and the other was badly run by apparently bossy editors who wanted to fill it with cheap gossip, eurgh. With the right set of people though they can be great :)

OXford Nova Scotia by any chance? That's where my dad's from! It's a lovely town...but so small!

Heh, nope, sorry. I was at Oxford University, in England. Don't still live there now I've graduated though, back up near Manchester :)

World domination is cool but a little cliche. We need a new name for world domination like a codename or something.

I think the HOP needs a change of topic. :yes: (Make way for Spritzie's Law)

Today, at noon, nothing. Maybe a little cool. By 1:30 pm, super snow storm. <_< We decided to go to dinner, and the roads were pure ice under packed snow. Apparent, throughout town, there were 2 20 car pile ups, and 1 30 car pile up. Prime example of... People Have No Idea How to Drive for the Conditions.

Oh, and it's 3 degrees. (But feels like -15 according to MSN.)

Okay, carry on.

This snow has turned to ice (the piece that I hate), and the other day when I went with my brother to get a snack, I went out with open toed slippers (stupid me). The people here pile the snow onto the edges of the sidewalk, to the point that it reaches 6 ft high. A lot of snow got into my slipper. And since then I've had a sore throat and some mild headaches, and nothing to treat it with. But anyway.

The ice is slowly melting. 39 and partly cloudy.