Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Me too.

Except I had school. That was fun though. We played a game in 1st hour, had an NFL quiz in 2nd, got to mess around on Google Earth in 3rd, Watched a video in 4th, had an assembly, and then got to just hang out in 8th hour. Plus my 8th hour teacher gave us chocolate and peppermint oreos. :D

What video games did you play today, Tyler?

Sorry for the sudden poofing. I was on Darkspyro.

The tactical nuke think made me lol. xD

You and CAV need to meet around New Years then.

I don't care who, I just want SOMEONE from the trios to meet already. Then we can begin plotting. Then i'll know atleast 2 of you aren't creepers. :P Just cause we say we should all the time but never do.

Why is the tactical nuke THAT funny? I got that from CoD. Even though I heard the term prior, I didn't really use it until then.

Meeting on New Years is a thought, but it's highly unlikely. Not with that crowd. It's so much of a crowd, that some people actually camp out to get a good spot.

Your best odds of meeting me is to come here to NY. Then I'll hold up a sign that says "Ryan AKA Super Squirrel", and I'll put my cap on the ground. Hopefully nobody thinks I'm a hobo, but if they do I'll have the hat out so they can give me money.

Fraid not, you can stab CAV all you want though. -nodnod-

What did I miss??

It was on JB, don't worry

hope he likes soda

Yeah, I like Orange Soda.......

Wait.....wasn't this the one with the rabies?

*Spits it back on Tyler's face*

Btw, thanks. This has proved to be a very fun day so far and I didn't think it would be.

It's always on fun day when you go on TDN.

Your best odds of meeting me is to come here to NY. Then I'll hold up a sign that says "Ryan AKA Super Squirrel", and I'll put my cap on the ground. Hopefully nobody thinks I'm a hobo, but if they do I'll have the hat out so they can give me money.

What did I miss??

Thanks for the idea. If I ever go to NY again, I'll be sure to tell you.

And we were having a party, I wanted to play Pin-The-Tail-On-Ryan, but he wouldn't let me, instead telling me to stab you.

they're killing all the squirrels that live at the beach near me D:

:( Whyyyy?

I'm probably the only person I know that gives squirrels the right of way on the road and leaves peanuts out of them. On my friend's campus they're EVERYWHERE. One building even painted a squirrel on the window. The funny thing is that they're not afraid of people. If they see you coming, sometimes they'll run right at you and chase you down.

My school has groundhogs. So many fat groundhogs.

I'm probably the only person I know that gives squirrels the right of way on the road and leaves peanuts out of them.

I'm the same way. I'll slow down (or stop if no one is behind me) until they get out of the road.

My husband likes to take a bag of bread pieces out with him, when he goes for walks, to feed them. We fed our squirrel organic sunflower seeds. She was all scraggly when we first saw her, but her coat became all shiny after eating the sunflower seeds for so long.

Awww, sunflower seeds. :) That's cute. I'm going to miss the animals on my street on my move. Forget my neighbors, I'll miss the sqiurrells and bunnies and the kitty cat that visits me. (She's so cute, if she sees me walking to the stairs or even sees my car, she'll run alongside of me and just sit around on the porch for a while. When she's done with her visit she leaves silently and comes back the next day. <3 I love her.)

-hands Tyler a WW2 helmet and a harpoon-

Not if we have anything to do with it. TO THE BEACH!

Oh btw, I just found this randomly interesting.

I was playing a video game called Morrowind earlier and while looking around I found a weapon called the BanHammer.

It all makes sense now.

We have massive amounts of squirrels here. They're always so much fun.

The park by me has a ton of squirrels. They scamper all over the place, but tend to stay at least 10 feet away from any humans.

I haven't seen a real squirrel in squirrel in about a year. They don't hang around people filled areas.

Actually, I don't think we have squirrels. :(

Yes, Tyler. Yes it is.

And really? It's raining here too. I love this weather, but all my friends are either grounded or on vacation so theres no point in going outside.

How is it that both CAV and Tyler have nearby squirrels yet I don't. Except for that one at the zoo that I unnofficially named Scruffy.

Squirrels are rather abundant where I live. I have some living in my neighbour's tree, and I see them running along the fence fairly often. They would also raid my bird feeder, when I filled it, but I had to stop putting food in it, because the pigeons would just eat it all.

I actually see quite a bit of other wildlife in around town. I've seen raccoons, skunks, porcupines, and foxes.