Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

It is a nuisance having to post the color all the time. I wonder if we talked to Ian, if he could make it preset-able...

I agree. And maybe we can bring it up to Ian. If we ask nicely....

way too much trouble for me to paste the color all the time.

I also agree. I'll just post in black until such a day happens that we can get the setable option.

For that feature you would probably have to bring it up with the creators of IP.Board. I don't think we could change that.

I didn't think of that.

Maybe we can tell Ian, and then Ian can ask the IP Board Executives (I guess they can be called executives).

A better choice than asking ian would be to spam IP.B via support/suggestion emails that we want the feature, with a decent amount of people. Ian isn't closer to IPB than we are.

I'll bring up the issue though.

It's just you being paranoid. IP.B actually runs a lot of forums. In fact, you'll find a lot of forum boards actually look a lot like TDN, but with a different logo.

They're a business, and they aren't going to shut this board down just because we make suggestions to add a new feature. Plus, Ian pays them (doesn't he?).

By spam I meant repeatedly poke them about it. Not like:

OMG! JOO R NEED 2 AD COL0R 2 YER FEETUREZ! RITE NAO! IF U DUN DO IT WE GONNA BE SAD AND NOT YOOSE U!

It's just you being paranoid. IP.B actually runs a lot of forums. In fact, you'll find a lot of forum boards actually look a lot like TDN, but with a different logo.

They're a business, and they aren't going to shut this board down just because we make suggestions to add a new feature. Plus, Ian pays them (doesn't he?).

I'm very aware of the numerous boards. Soah City (a Sonic forum I'm a part of) uses IB as well.

OMG! JOO R NEED 2 AD COL0R 2 YER FEETUREZ! RITE NAO! IF U DUN DO IT WE GONNA BE SAD AND NOT YOOSE U!

Absolutely not. I can barely read chatspeak. So why would I want to speak it?

*bursts into a fit of laughter* xDD That was a hilarious thing to see first thing after refreshing the page. Now I must go find what it's related to..

I can't read that. I tried, but I just can't do it. And I can read the LOL Cat pictures. o_O

I managed to read it. It took me 6 seconds to fully figure it out.

I can read Chatspeak to an extent. I can also read LOL cats, but it just gets annoying. This is one of the reasons I don't bother with the Neoboards. TOO MUCH CHATSPEAK!

I managed to read it. It took me 6 seconds to fully figure it out.

I can read Chatspeak to an extent. I can also read LOL cats, but it just gets annoying. This is one of the reasons I don't bother with the Neoboards. TOO MUCH CHATSPEAK!

What's a LOL cat?

Haha, good old chatspeak. JOO MAKE ME LAUGH.