Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Scary Squirrel: It's not.

Revenge: Bad

Anna: Which one. The one I just posted?

Will: Straitjacket insane. I was shaking and twitching and laughing, and oh God, if you had just seen it.

Tivsy: Yeah.

Meepit: I had to repost it cause I made it too big and a mod had to clear it. Sorry and thanks mods. xD

I just resized and reposted it now.

Skeleton Key: Yes it is.

I'm just afraid that i'll have to be Scary Squirrel until like Thanksgiving since I used my display name change so late into October. xD

Aw, Revenge. Everyone is older than me. But I started taking the classes just days after my 15th birthday, so I've been able to drive for a while.

Squirrel, please call me Laura. It's what everyone else calls me. Unless you know me as Mia, from way back when.

And what I meant was, when you have a mental breakdown and go insane, at least for me, I lost myself. Part of me just... died.

And what I meant was, when you have a mental breakdown and go insane, at least for me, I lost myself. Part of me just... died.

What do you mean by that?

I mean, what exactly did you lose?

And something cause the actual breakdown?

Basically, what happened? xP

Revenge: I didn't mention it before because my mom's laptop hates TDN. :(

Squirrel: Um, no. Not much. Thank you anyway though.

Anna: The one where I was high? XD Yeah that was scary but in a funny way.

Will: ...it's really hard for me to talk about. Talking is an issue for me. My mouth just sews itself shut on certain subjects, so I'll try to explain to the best of my ability.

All my life, my mom has looked down on me when I don't do something perfect, and it lowered my self-esteem and self-value quite considerably. Almost to a negative value. It makes it hard to make friends because I just can't believe that they'd want to be friends with a piece of **** like me. And it's been getting worse as the years pass. A couple days ago, I just.... I just blew. There were so many years of this building up that I blew. I shook, I cried, and I laughed about knifes, and dying, and seeing the horrified look on the nurse's face when I ask to be put in a straitjacket. Of course it was all rambling. Manic rambling.

But it sent me into a spiraling physical depression the next day. I was sluggish, and everything I did was two beats behind. I realized that the previous night I had left something behind, and now I felt empty on one side. As though... as though part of me had died.

That's really the only way I can explain it.

:O

I think I know what you're trying to say, & that really sucks.

I hope something happens to make everything better soon.

(although I really haven't seen hope do much, it's better than nothing)

here's something to lighten the mood a bit.

this_kid_is_awesome.jpg

I am so jealous of his pink t-shirt...

Revenge: I didn't mention it before because my mom's laptop hates TDN. :(

Squirrel: Um, no. Not much. Thank you anyway though.

Anna: The one where I was high? XD Yeah that was scary but in a funny way.

Will: ...it's really hard for me to talk about. Talking is an issue for me. My mouth just sews itself shut on certain subjects, so I'll try to explain to the best of my ability.

All my life, my mom has looked down on me when I don't do something perfect, and it lowered my self-esteem and self-value quite considerably. Almost to a negative value. It makes it hard to make friends because I just can't believe that they'd want to be friends with a piece of **** like me. And it's been getting worse as the years pass. A couple days ago, I just.... I just blew. There were so many years of this building up that I blew. I shook, I cried, and I laughed about knifes, and dying, and seeing the horrified look on the nurse's face when I ask to be put in a straitjacket. Of course it was all rambling. Manic rambling.

But it sent me into a spiraling physical depression the next day. I was sluggish, and everything I did was two beats behind. I realized that the previous night I had left something behind, and now I felt empty on one side. As though... as though part of me had died.

That's really the only way I can explain it.

That's funny. You know why? Because that exact same thing happened to me. Just instead of my mom, it was several people throughout my life, and the feelings peaked a little earlier. So I went to the hospital. And now I'm here. I'm sure there's something that needs to be worked out before you can totally recover like I did, and I wish I was there to help because I probably could, but it will pass. Things will go back to normal. The next best thing you can do is get some TLC. Set aside time, maybe even cancel something else, and just spend time with yourself, or someone you can talk about normal things with. I dunno if there's anyone available right now, but I had to find someone new to talk to when it happened to me. Again, I wish I was there, but since I'm not all I can hope is that you understand what I'm saying now.

I just wish I could speak up to get the help. But I can't tell my mom, because she'll be all sad and depressed and finally realize it's her fault and then she'll never get off my case about how sorry she is. And as much as I despise her sometimes, I can't do that to her. I'm too kind of a person. I have to put other people's feelings before mine, and if they're happy, then that's what matters, even if it destroys me. And it's destroying me. But nothing is going to change until I'm living on my own and can afford to get help on my own.

But because of how I am, Revenge, and what's going on, and even how my mom is, I have a feeling it won't pass. And if it does, it'll be years from now.

And if I try to be by myself, and do things for myself, it interferes with her life and all her needs and then I have to go cater to what she wants, and I just can't be alone. And then when I can finally get into my room and shut the door, turn off the lights and sleep, my dad comes in and continuously tries to take my temperature and bring my ginger ale until I yell at him that I'm not coming down with a cold and would he please leave me alone, and then I can't relax until ten minutes later. Coincidently, dad decides that ten minutes later would be a good time to apologize, and he starts the whole thing over. Or if dad isn't home, mom comes to my door every five minutes, meows, sings song lyrics, or asks me to do something.

Canceling things makes my mom question what's going on, and as I said before, I can't... I just can't tell her what's going on.

I know what you mean. Ive thought those things, I've done them, and I have faced those complications before. The people that I mentioned vaguely before, they still don't get it entirely. Most aren't even a part of my life anymore. Your mom probably will never understand exactly what you feel and how.

But I'm positive no one wants to hurt you on purpose. I know you're aware of that, and are aware that they aren't. But I can guess that they're aware that what your going through is not a pleasant emotional experience. Not telling one important person, say, your dad or someone else who can listen and help you, is not going to help it go by smoothly. If you don't tell that person just a little bit of what's in your head, no matter if they make sense of it or not, they are going to start filling the pieces themselves. And out of experience, it's most likely going to be worse than what's reality. And then you're in a hospital for weeks with a bunch of doctors who don't even know you telling you to jam happy pills in your throat so they don't have to deal with you again.

You don't have to hurt yourself to keep others from hurting. If your mom knows, she will feel horrible, but in the long run that's not a bad thing. It is a part of learning. If she's ignorant the whole time you'll just keep feeling miserable, and since she will see you feel this way without knowing how to help, she'll feel miserable too. And then that feeling is reflected in her actions, which just makes a downward spiral into negative emotions. You don't have to keep it inside and hope it goes away when you're an adult. It doesn't. And waiting that long makes it harder to go back and face it. And if she's really the biggest source of the problem., you will have to face it with her. It won't go perfectly. She won't understand at first. Be patient, and ask her to calm down and consider that it isn't what is being said, but what is being meant to be said. And it doesn't have to be just you two alone, just make it known, well, basically everything you told me.