Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

that is impoosible! We first have to have Adam to agree second we have to raise billions of dollars since it was very popular!

Yeah the original makers, Adam and Donna no longer own Neopets...Viacom bought it in 2005 for $160 million...who knows what it's worth now :P And hence why the site has exploded into ads and all the neocash stuff -_-

Source Article

I don't know if she still works there...but definitely not the owners anymore. And I agree mikey, it's so different from what it was years ago. :(

well i guess your right that alot of upgrade O.O poor adam what was he thinking?

Well I'm assuming that when Neopets was bought for $160 million Adam would have been thinking, "YES YES YES! MONEEEEEEEEEEEEY! *break dances*"

Or at least that's what I'd be thinking at the time :P

yeah it like the grand prize of quiz games and jeropy exept you have to win 140 times XD .... But too bad he sold it. Must be a toughhhhhh descion when he was deciding between selling it or to keep it. I mean he can still earn millions with neopets....

Still I wiashed that they would not sell it neopets not the same since i played it in 2004 it so diffrent O.O

Change of topic:

Do you think 4 is cosmic?

*feels like a noob cuz I don't get it* xD

And yeah it's true...anytime something gets popular (especially on the internet), a major company will try to buy it out...youtube is another example of this. Those two guys started youtube in their garage and google paid like 1.6 billion for it xD Good system for the people that make these sites I guess :P