Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Well it has been a long time since I posted here. I got lost in Runescape and Bleach.

I quit Runescape today, my stuff is already given away. It was a fun time earlier today. I stuffed most of my stuff in the party room and I think I had about 100 people in there. *pop* *pop* LOL good times.

Anyway, school is starting soon and I don't want any distractions like last year... I literally went crazy near the end of January and my grades suffered.

Sooo... How do you like my new avatar?

I quit Runescape because I broke the rules and I got indefinitely muted. I apologized but they just said, 'We appreciate apologies but the offenses towards you still stand."

What's the point of paying to play when you can't talk on the game? I was at the near end of this month's payment and I just canceled it.

f2p(free to play) Members never have your account canceled. You can give it some one else.(I dont thinks its against Runescape ToS) or just dont get on it any more.

Levy Im sorry that is so dumb. :P