Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

lolz X3

Say, does anyone here collect coins? I don't but I might start sometime.

Me and my sister, Rina, we collect coins. The coins on the map of USA, those coins :D

I have a question Levy- how do you 'freeze' your account? I'm bored of my account

You can't cancel a Runescape account like a Neopets account. What I did was cancel the member service so they don't take money out of my credit card anymore each month. My account is still active but will be a f2p account after my member credit has run out in about 6 days.

I collect coins a bit. More like if it's not Canadian or American and I've found it in my change it goes into a different jar. The only one that I did officially collect is a Russian 5 kopeks (5cents) coin from something like the 1850s in gold on a chain (I'm half Russian) worth $75 CDN or more. My great aunt found it in her house and had it put on a chain for me because I was my Grandpa's first grandchild.

other than that, I've collected the Canadian province/territory coins from 1992.