Merry Christmas!!!

Kaana

I know this is a bit early for some of you, but it's nearly 7 o'clock here, so...

Merry Christmas

To everyone here at TDNF :3

You've all been great here - quite a lot of this year was rough for me, but all of your company, humour and kindness have really helped me through this time - and if there was some way I could repay each and everyone of you, I would.

So just thank you, and merry christmas to you all :3

I can say the same here, and it's a bit past 6PM where I live... on Christmas Eve.

I am still gifting some of my old Neofriends some random stuff for their galleries before the big day. Oh, and Happy Holidays to everyone here at The Daily Neopets and TDNForums (depending on where you live). I hope your Christmas is one of the best you'll ever have! :santa:

Christmas is half an hour away for me :)

Merry Christmas to you too Kaana! And I completely agree, the people here are wonderful ^^. Hope you have a nice day today!

Merry christmas to you too!!! And to everybody elso here. :)

Mine isn't gonna be great probably, got a bad case of the flu going on right now.... I NEVER get sick, and out of all days..... <_< LOL

Anyway, I hope everyone's Christmas will be filled with love, laughter, warmth, fun, friends, and maybe a morphed dream pet here and there! :laughingsmiley: *hugs everyone*

It's 11+ hours past the midnight of Christmas, so Merry Christmas to all of you from this rabbit from Singapore! :santa:

All of you always brighten up my day by being the awesome selves! This has got to be one of the best Christmas I ever had, even though I technically don't celebrate Christmas the way you guys do! *tacklehugs*

Be happy, be jolly, be merry, and have a blast today! *winks*

just finished christmas lunch here.. *stuffed*

Merry Christmas everyone!

a big thankyou to everyone here, its been one of my best neopets christmases ever :) its been fun getting to know some of you these last few months, and i look forward to the next year at TDN!

I almost forgot to say that it's really Christmas Day where I am right now. I got $100 so far from my uncle, and I can't wait to see what other presents my family has given me this holiday season, but I have to wait for everyone else to wake up where I am (they're sleeping at the moment).

Merry Christmas TDN!

Let this very day be filled with holiday cheer!

EDIT: I just got my Christmas Snow Jar on Icepets from their Advent Calendar, and used it on my Traptur Xypher. Now he's ready to show off his Christmas colours!

Traptur_Christmas.png

I'm still waiting for what Neopets has in store for this day, my Kiko firefly_goblin can say the same in all of her Christmas getup.

4.png

Merry Christmas. In the spirit of Christmas, I had donated some codestones to the money tree! :laughingsmiley: Have a wonderful one. I've certainly had a wonderful Christmas Eve with my family. ^_^ Some of them I hadn't seen in years. It's wonderful to reconnect!

I didn't really get very much, but here's what I got.

Presents... from Santa:

Christmas Snow Jar from Icepets' Advent Calendar (Check it out on December 25th only to get your own Christmas Snow Jar, and it's my gift to you!)

8-Bit Moehog Plushie from Neopets' Advent Calendar

8-Bit Snowchomby from Neopets' Advent Calendar

$120 from my family

$20 GameStop Giftcard

A 2012 calendar with some funny quotes in it

...and a copy of Kirby's Return to Dream Land

So here's what I got for Christmas:

• new Uggs (they're black sweater boots and they have multicoloured buttons)
  • iTunes cards
  • $500
  • a floral umbrella
  • cheesy flannel pajamas
  • several pairs of tights and underwear
  • rust-orange Converse
  • baking supplies
  • luggage
  • striped pajama pants
  • a North Face hoodie
  • two sweaters (one is teal and the other is black)
  • a puffer jacket
  • coloured pencils
  • stationery with stickers
  • jelly beans (one bag from my friend and another from my parents)
  • a sweater dress (from my friend)

and later on in the week I'm going shopping so I think I'll buy myself a new tote bag. c:

With that said, merry Christmas everyone! I hope you're all having a good day and you like whatever you got <3

love your icepet neomysterion! :wub_anim:

my family isn't huge on christmas now that most of us are growing up/overseas (i'm the youngest cousin) so nothing in terms of presents, although going shopping tomorrow and going to buy myself a present (its really weird but i want one)

a Dyson DC35 animal vaccum cleaner. yeah i'm odd. its also going to be like.. $450-$500 <_< but its the best on market for what i want, light, portable, easy to use (tried one already) and can deal with my psycho shedding cat, and also easy to CLEAN. i also think its going to have to be ordered in. bummer

made earrings for my mum and several friends, and cooked dinner for the immediate family :) and forgot about the christmas pudding thats been maturing for the last month (had icecream and sago pudding instead, muahaha christmas pudding is alll mine!!!)

I didn't get anything from my friends :rolleyes_anim:

Here's what I got:

xBox 360

A game for it

5 bucks <_<

2 GameStop gift cards

Legos

As you can see, not so many, but still good. :)

I got...

Candy(chocolate, root beer barrels, licorice, caramel cremes, fruit slices...)

Mortal Kombat action figures(one of them is Scorpion)

Middle Eastern pickled turnips and pickles(that are really tasty)

"I hate everything..." book

"Steampunk" book

Jewelry

$15.00 best buy gift card

Makeup

$35.00 Sephora gift card

A 32" TV

Two Neopets RL plushies(Split Grundo and Speckled Scorchio)

$50.00 Amazon Card

$50.00 Visa card

This year was a pretty awesome Christmas. This is what I got:

Playstation 3

Little Big Planet

Splatterhouse

Skyrim

Uncharted 3

Portal 2

$50 Gamestop gift card

Pikachu Pillow Pet

Mew plush

Some japanese pokemon stuff (including that Mew)

Mario Kart 7

Book on calligraphy

Candy

Puzzle book

Red PS3 controller

Holiday Bulls-eye dog plush (aka the Target dog)

$30 Amazon Kindle card

Merry Christmas everyone! :) I hope everyone has/had a great day!

My parents aren't up yet though we go to my grandparents in a few hours, so I won't get my gifts until later. But so far my parents took me shopping for tons of aquarium plants, some fish, and I got $20 in the mail from one grandparents and $50 last night from other grandparents. :D

• 2 weeks later...

So here's what I got for Christmas:

• new Uggs (they're black sweater boots and they have multicoloured buttons)
  • iTunes cards
  • $500
  • a floral umbrella
  • cheesy flannel pajamas
  • several pairs of tights and underwear
  • rust-orange Converse
  • baking supplies
  • luggage
  • striped pajama pants
  • a North Face hoodie
  • two sweaters (one is teal and the other is black)
  • a puffer jacket
  • coloured pencils
  • stationery with stickers
  • jelly beans (one bag from my friend and another from my parents)
  • a sweater dress (from my friend)

and later on in the week I'm going shopping so I think I'll buy myself a new tote bag. c:

With that said, merry Christmas everyone! I hope you're all having a good day and you like whatever you got <3

Oh god you are so lucky! I got some cool stuff, like a 10$ starbucks card. Nothing expensive or designer. It was simple, but very fun.