my personal SDB giveaway thread

Aloriality

I have a lot of items in there, I did post once on the boards at neopets but I got some message from TNT saying my post wasn't... I dunno, right >.>

I mean, I'm saying, say what you want, in general, and if I have it, I open up a trade and share, for like, the price of a jelly or omlette.

I gave away snowglobes to someone collecting and a few of them were retired from advent calendar that I just happened to have.

Anywho, I do have a lot of stuff, so try me, send me a neomail and chances are there is at least one item you would be interested in.

any petpet supplies? like beds/bowls/scratching posts/toys? looking for items for my kadoatie gallery :)

i'm always looking for items for my assorted galleries, if you have any petpet paint brushes or wings, i'ld b willing to buy them off you :)

oooh, free stuffies :D

anyways, I'm collecting chocolate items, meepit items, any wearable you have :) (you can always use them for SOMETHING :D), toys, books, everything :D

so if you want to get rid of something, i'm always willing to accept them, because i'm a REAL packrat, and I love EVERYTHING :D

so if you've got something for me, i'd love it (just not 13, so no neomails :'( )

If you have any extra items to do with paper or origami, or plushies that are based on Neopian characters - I collect them on my side galleries :)

If you also have any extra rockfish or poisonous jellies - I have some NFs that mass collect them :)

If you have any extra items that you would be happy to part with that have anything to do with the kings and queens of Neopia - they are for my main gallery :)

^^ Please feel free to NM me if you do, no pressure though ;)

THANK YOU!!! :whistle: *off to work on galleries*

do you happen to have any Shiny Obsidians and some books you don't need ??? :rolleyes_anim:

Angelo

I have sent you some of the Shiny Obsidian and I have the same amount of them still to send if you would like them.....Just let me know

Ok, my laptop died very shortly after I posted, I had planned to be active with replies and stuff, but I had to wait and have little lappy fixed.

So now I am going to start looking and sending stuff. those that I have multiple to share I will post a trade and neomail you the trade post URL link thingie.

I have noticed a lot of requests for plushies and books, both are items I used to collect myself, so the general items I will be posting in trade without sending specific neomails. Most likely i will put in 10 items, so it will be a whole 'lot'. You can make an offer and if that lot has one or two items you already have, then please send them back so I can add them to a fresh lot for someone who might not have that specific item.

Anywho, when i set up a mixed random lot, I will post the URL here so that all who asked have a fair chance of receiving.

oooh, free stuffies :D

anyways, I'm collecting chocolate items, meepit items, any wearable you have :) (you can always use them for SOMETHING :D), toys, books, everything :D

so if you want to get rid of something, i'm always willing to accept them, because i'm a REAL packrat, and I love EVERYTHING :D

so if you've got something for me, i'd love it (just not 13, so no neomails :'( )

Chocolate items in TP, access through my account info page thinger

Ok, going through this all..

For those wanting plushies and books, I can't do randoms, I have too much.

More specific would be great. Going to start separate thread for plushies, since I have so much.

The books, well, those will have to wait for a while.

Also i have already recieved offers and I have a horrible memory, so if I make a TP for you, please also send either a reply to my own mail or add me as friend so I know the right offer to accept.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double or triple post, "edit" your post instead if you want something added.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I collect Blumaroo things in my gallery, so if you have any Blumaroo items, or even items that just have Blumaroo's on them, I would love them!

• 2 weeks later...